• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Straight Shooter Enterprises is having a Gun and Knife Show this weekend, February 2nd & 3rd, in Columbus.

Bartholomew County Fairgrounds Community Building
    750 West 200 South (Just off Hwy. 11 south of town)

Hours: Saturday 9:00 to 5:00, Sunday 9:00 to 3:00

Admission $6, children 12 and under free.
    Free parking.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    amazing, a gun show with... GUNS (as opposed to the 1500 which is maybe half guns lately). Not a lot priced to sell but they were there.

Any reloading components to be had? Primers, powder, etc??

one seller had maybe 8 cans of powder and a couple dies. another also had a handful of dies. I could have probably managed all the reloading components in the building without a bag.

Any mil-surp @ this one?

not that I noticed.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    amazing, a gun show with... GUNS (as opposed to the 1500 which is maybe half guns lately). Not a lot priced to sell but they were there.

And no one willing to negotiate. They value trades under lgs and over price their guns. The 290 dollar used hipoint guy willing to give a guy 150 off in trade for a sw mp9 about sums up every visit ive made to this one. If anything is priced fair it's still higher than the lgs' in the area and way over new prices online.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Yeah, good day for looking but not for buying. There was a lot of wood and steel. Some nice old school revolvers. There were a few mil-surps but nothing I didn't already have.

Prices were on the high side and I didn't see people trying to deal.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    This was my first time at the show. I enjoyed looking around.

I met a fellow INGOer and bought some very fairly priced ammo from him!

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    And no one willing to negotiate. They value trades under lgs and over price their guns. The 290 dollar used hipoint guy willing to give a guy 150 off in trade for a sw mp9 about sums up every visit ive made to this one. If anything is priced fair it's still higher than the lgs' in the area and way over new prices online.

Don't tell me you passed on the .45 Hi-Point with an 80s laser, nylon holster, and 4 mags for only $400! It only looked like it'd been bouncing around the back of a truck since the 80s.

Overheard a few venders/people chatting about how things were going and comments on how nobody was buying. Seems like none of them are young enough to have discovered the internet or price matching.

Every once in a while something comes up though, I got my Para at one of the previous shows for a fair deal.

Top Bottom