Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Runt1122 View Post
    Had no idea, thanks for the information! Will need to check it out next time I am down that way. They have more than just clothes and belts?
    Pretty much the entire catalog, packs, pouches, plate carriers, BRCC coffee, Benchmade and Hogue knives, etc.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    I must have had a bad one.

My biobelt (from a Hoosier no less) was also a fraction of the cost. I think I spent less on 2 bio belts than I did on my 5.11.
    Love my Biobelt! Two years old, wear it everyday, and looks as good as new.

LP1
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indygunguy View Post
    Nice to have a place to go to try them all on. I don't have much luck ordering pants online because all the brands fit so differently. I'm looking forward to going in there, trying them all on, and figuring out which ones work... and in which sizes.
    And if you do that and find ones you like that fit, BUY THEM THERE. Don't be "that guy" that uses a retail store as a showroom and then buys online - that's freeloading.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LP1 View Post
    And if you do that and find ones you like that fit, BUY THEM THERE. Don't be "that guy" that uses a retail store as a showroom and then buys online - that's freeloading.
    Wait whut? You’re actually sposed to buy stuff at stores, and not just coon finger for the net? I heard on INGO that retailers’ markup is too high, and it isn’t necessary when the interwebz gots it fuh cheapuh!

User Info Menu

Stopped in again today, 50+% off shorts 3 pair for about $40.

Hop

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VUPDblue View Post
    I was disappointed that the 5.11 store doesn't even stock anything in dark navy at the Castleton location. They said it was because of retailer contracts for police/fire/ems uniforms that they are geographically too close to encroach on.
    I was surprised to learn that it's due to a 5.11 stocking Fire/EMS store just North of 75th & Shadeland. If I could remember the name of that place & stop in, I'd let you know if they carried and dark navy.

Anyway, I've been to the new store and was impressed by the selection and knowledgeable staff. I have a couple of their pant & they fit me well. They are not as color fast and stain resistant as my VertX though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3