Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

5.11 Store in Castleton

Just an FYI, Castleton has a factory 5.11 store behind the old Gander, next to Jacks Pizza. Nope, everything is the same price as the website, so MSRP. They do have deals on close out stuff, and they have a BRC kiosk for you caffeine fiends. Friendly staff, and product experts, as opposed to the gun store commando types. Dropped a few hundred there over the last couple of days. The non tactical Defender series of pants are very good pants just so you know. No wait, but yes, you have to pay sales tax, and MSRP.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I've stopped in a few times in the last month.

Great selection. The help is friendly and knowledgeable!

I bought a 5.11 belt from cabelas online. It was dropped shipped from 5.11 warehouse to my house. This was before I realized there was a 5.11 store down the road from me. The belt didn't work for me. So I went to the store and they exchanged the belt out without question!

Also while I was there I brought a 1.5 year old belt that started to fray. They warranty exchange it for me! Great customer service.

They also have patch of the month. First 100 customers to spend over x amount of money every month gets a free patch!
    Moore Gunworks Avon, IN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stymie12000 View Post
    I've stopped in a few times in the last month.

Great selection. The help is friendly and knowledgeable!

I bought a 5.11 belt from cabelas online. It was dropped shipped from 5.11 warehouse to my house. This was before I realized there was a 5.11 store down the road from me. The belt didn't work for me. So I went to the store and they exchanged the belt out without question!

Also while I was there I brought a 1.5 year old belt that started to fray. They warranty exchange it for me! Great customer service.

They also have patch of the month. First 100 customers to spend over x amount of money every month gets a free patch!
    Alas, with sales tax, and MSRP, I don’t think they will be popular with the INGO crowd. They really are friendly and knowledgeable, and they have damned near everything in stock, in right and left hand threads, but I’m betting that this will be one of their failure stores(there’s about 50, stores not failures.)

User Info Menu

Thank you, I also order from AAFEES, (Mil PX/BX) and they ship free, but I got to stop by then for the bunch of other stuff they have.

User Info Menu

I stop in every time i'm in Castleton it seems like. It's a nice store i've bought two pairs of their jeans which are very comfortable and a new leather belt. They had some nice sales around Christmas time and got a nice rain jacket for my wife.

User Info Menu

How does the quality of their britches compare with Duluth Trading Co?
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Not as sturdy, but designed around concealed carry, with “hidden” pockets, coin pockets large enough for a G19 mag or pocket knife, all without looking tacticool. Belt loops spaced for gear as well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Not sure i've never checked them out, I liked the 5.11's for the flexibility mostly.

User Info Menu

Nice to have a place to go to try them all on. I don't have much luck ordering pants online because all the brands fit so differently. I'm looking forward to going in there, trying them all on, and figuring out which ones work... and in which sizes.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indygunguy View Post
    Nice to have a place to go to try them all on. I don't have much luck ordering pants online because all the brands fit so differently. I'm looking forward to going in there, trying them all on, and figuring out which ones work... and in which sizes.
    Definitely try them on, I had to get a size smaller than what I wear in other brands.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast