• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Sad he has to defend his choice when there so so many unfit parents out there and they get a pass

Good to see he's not backing down or apologizing

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I used to watch him ride back in the day. It's good to know he grew up to be a good father.. as far as we know of course.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    “A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.”

– Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, August 19, 1785

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    As I usually agree with most posts on this threads about Twitter heads. I hve to say that the fact that a "celebrity" is going against the grain in Hollywood and thinking independently is refreshing. I don't give much thought to celebrities or athletes' personal life, or their professional lives at that. I do recognize their ability to impact a huge audience through social media. I think there are much smarter people that should be the ones influencing brainwashed millennials (technically I am one) but alas few have the reach or effect hart does. At least he was emphasizing firearm safety and respect. I could think of a lot worse things he could've have been teaching his daughter about.

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    Good for him teaching her early. I did the same with my kids and grandkids. They grew up with respect for firearms and how to safely handle them when we target practice.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    The more liberal heads that explode the better. Good for him. It's a wonderful thing to teach something wholesome to the youngsters. Someone has to pass on the love of firearms to the next generation.

Top Bottom