Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Pulled the trigger on a pistol and SB brace. Now I'm going to see what all the fuss is about...

User Info Menu

I would have to recommend the pistol with sb folding brace. You will also want to get HB industry trigger kit, will make a huge difference in trigger pull. I also love the AK style safety lever as well, original will dig into hand while holding it while shooting. Also if you want to attach a sling I recommend the Parker mountain machine qd attachment points. I love my evo with above mentioned changes/upgrades. I added a Trijicon MRO and works great. Can always file for SBR later on.
    You canít fix stupid

User Info Menu

Well, there goes my "I'm only buying a Glock 48 this year" plan.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Well, there goes my "I'm only buying a Glock 48 this year" plan.
    But what a way to go!

User Info Menu

Gosh darn it. Bought the pistol, but now I want a carbine too! What's wrong with me!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cobber View Post
    Gosh darn it. Bought the pistol, but now I want a carbine too! What's wrong with me!!

I went to the local tractor supply yesterday. They used to have the pistol there, but it had sold. They did have the carbine, though, which I'm not interested in. I did email CZ to see what their military/LE discounts are on it.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Please let me know what you hear about the discounts. My retired marine father in law wants one as well. I am leaning toward the carbine for myself and picking up a pistol barrel after the form 1 clears. I have found a couple of decent prices online for the carbine w/o the faux suppressor.

I have a suppressor on the way and would prefer to shoot pcc matches before that long ass wait ends.

User Info Menu

I've got the pistol and love it. *Hopefully* I'm done with the upgrades on it minus needing to buy a can. I'm not too worried about SBR'ing it, the brace works perfectly fine for...stabilizing
    Attachment 74854

Ark

User Info Menu

I don't see the purpose in a 9mm carbine with a 16 inch barrel.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I got my carbine for pcc competition. I will sbr it when my can gets here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast