Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

As far as I know both rooms will be in use for this show. Itís been a long time since I set up there and Iím very exciting to get back to the armory.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by woody131 View Post
    As far as I know both rooms will be in use for this show. Itís been a long time since I set up there and Iím very exciting to get back to the armory.
    Yes, both rooms will be in use. I'll be in the classroom with you.

User Info Menu

See you all there this weekend

User Info Menu

Just got home from the show, but didn't find anything I couldn't live without. Saw a lot of tables with new guns but I don't bother looking at those, so I don't know what their prices were like. Most of the prices I saw on the old and milsurp guns were a lot higher than I wanted to pay. Still enjoyed looking and it killed about 45 minutes on a cold Saturday morning.

User Info Menu

You know it was a real nice show.. for being on the medium side of shows there was a good number of cool things.. There were at least 4 or 5 of those Daisy 22 LR model 2022s, never has seen one before..(never Looked) shoots 22s but still feels like a BB Gun. There was a nice VZ 24 with Lion Crest for sale (This one had a nice finish no one felt the need to clean this with anti-freeze I guess) and a fair amount of vintage ammo venders there. There was a good number of Walk in guns.

There were more Older guns than newer..
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum --------- Proud OPERATION CHAOS veteran --------- JOEL 3:10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indy1919a4 View Post
    You know it was a real nice show.. for being on the medium side of shows there was a good number of cool things.. There were at least 4 or 5 of those Daisy 22 LR model 2022s, never has seen one before..(never Looked) shoots 22s but still feels like a BB Gun. There was a nice VZ 24 with Lion Crest for sale (This one had a nice finish no one felt the need to clean this with anti-freeze I guess) and a fair amount of vintage ammo venders there. There was a good number of Walk in guns.

There were more Older guns than newer..
    By chance, do you remember seeing any nickel plated Smith & Wesson revolvers on display ?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    By chance, do you remember seeing any nickel plated Smith & Wesson revolvers on display ?
    I really was not looking, Sorry... But I do remember seeing displays of S&W revolvers. There was a guy there with alot of revolvers on one table, but they were alot of the mostly Webleys. older Iver Johnsons and things like that.
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum --------- Proud OPERATION CHAOS veteran --------- JOEL 3:10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indy1919a4 View Post
    I really was not looking, Sorry... But I do remember seeing displays of S&W revolvers. There was a guy there with alot of revolvers on one table, but they were alot of the mostly Webleys. older Iver Johnsons and things like that.
    Aha ! ....thanks very much for that information.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post

I was looking and there were a few but prices were stoopid high. The one I remember best was a 28 with 8 3/8 barrel with $1295 on it
    It's all true!!! The Boogieman IS real, and you found him!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    I was looking and there were a few but prices were stoopid high. The one I remember best was a 28 with 8 3/8 barrel with $1295 on it
    Whoa .....that is crazy high, which is what I feared ! Thanks !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast