Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

User Info Menu

Went there with family. Came home empty handed, but still had fun. Will go to the next.

User Info Menu

I traded the best of my three Mle 1892 Lebel revolvers for a Japanese Type 26 revolver. I threw in a box of Fiocchi 8mm Lebel ammo to get the original lanyard for the Type 26. 9mm Japanese will be my next reloading adventure

It was great getting to see several INGOers at this show.
    "2016: The year that hackers became more trusted than government or reporters."

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Went today== AAA

Went looking for AR parts for the two frame assemblies that I have to build.
    Found mostly what I needed, only a few things to order from MidWay..

I was surprised that there was NO AR gas tubes to be bought in either room??

For me, I walked through both rooms a few times, and still got out in about an hour==GOOD TIMES for me..Bill.
    "It's more important to have a gun in your hand than a cop on the phone".

NRA Life Member since 1976+Outdoor Sportsman

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by goldtrigger View Post
    Went there with family. Came home empty handed, but still had fun. Will go to the next.
    Did you get much for the family?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by doublesharp View Post
    Did you get much for the family?
    Not much. It's a tough economy/buyers market.

User Info Menu

Went and stayed a couple hours. Saw some decent deals, buddy of mine bought some older CCI primers at $20 per K and bought a nice Contender barrel in 222 Rem with mount for less than a $100. The BB gun guy in the classroom had samples of my early childhood mischief makers. AmmoManAaron is always a source of obscure info. Smith&W is always helpful on S&W questions. And if Woodie doesn't have it, you probably don't need it. Thinking of going back Sunday too.
    Laser eyed dog has mellowed (Daughters "hair missile")and cat is alive and well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3