Feb. 10th 9 A.M. - 3 P.M.
    Stout Field National Guard Armory
    3912 W. Minnesota St.
    Free Parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult
    Law enforcement admitted free with badge

Guns, knives, clips and magazines, military surplus,
    reloading supplies, ammo, and much more!

www.centralindianagunshows.com

Last edited:

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    As far as I know both rooms will be in use for this show. It’s been a long time since I set up there and I’m very exciting to get back to the armory.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just got home from the show, but didn't find anything I couldn't live without. Saw a lot of tables with new guns but I don't bother looking at those, so I don't know what their prices were like. Most of the prices I saw on the old and milsurp guns were a lot higher than I wanted to pay. Still enjoyed looking and it killed about 45 minutes on a cold Saturday morning.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    You know it was a real nice show.. for being on the medium side of shows there was a good number of cool things.. There were at least 4 or 5 of those Daisy 22 LR model 2022s, never has seen one before..(never Looked) shoots 22s but still feels like a BB Gun. There was a nice VZ 24 with Lion Crest for sale (This one had a nice finish no one felt the need to clean this with anti-freeze I guess) and a fair amount of vintage ammo venders there. There was a good number of Walk in guns.

There were more Older guns than newer..

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    You know it was a real nice show.. for being on the medium side of shows there was a good number of cool things.. There were at least 4 or 5 of those Daisy 22 LR model 2022s, never has seen one before..(never Looked) shoots 22s but still feels like a BB Gun. There was a nice VZ 24 with Lion Crest for sale (This one had a nice finish no one felt the need to clean this with anti-freeze I guess) and a fair amount of vintage ammo venders there. There was a good number of Walk in guns.

There were more Older guns than newer..

By chance, do you remember seeing any nickel plated Smith & Wesson revolvers on display ?

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    By chance, do you remember seeing any nickel plated Smith & Wesson revolvers on display ?

I really was not looking, Sorry... But I do remember seeing displays of S&W revolvers. There was a guy there with alot of revolvers on one table, but they were alot of the mostly Webleys. older Iver Johnsons and things like that.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I really was not looking, Sorry... But I do remember seeing displays of S&W revolvers. There was a guy there with alot of revolvers on one table, but they were alot of the mostly Webleys. older Iver Johnsons and things like that.
    Aha ! ....thanks very much for that information. :)

Top Bottom