• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NVG

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 28, 2014
    SEast
    To MODS (especially CM)-I apologize if I posted in wrong forum, please move if necessary. Disclaimer-I don't post much :)
    A buddy sent me this link that states "ICE raids Bear Creek Arsenal manufacturing plant in SC". Apparently 30 were detained for faked/improper or lack of ID. Just posting since it's firearm related. Good to see ICE doing their job.
    https://rantnc.com/2019/02/05/ice-a...XxS_JZLAAZoXX-SB9QG0zcE--o9dwdd_u0RdAVIQ8DojY
    NVG

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Christian Canales, an employee of Pentair in Sanford, posted a Facebook Live video at around 9:30 a.m. today after he unsuccessfully tried to pick up a friend from Bear Creek after word came down of the arrests. In his video, Canales shows his ID to agents in the parking lot at Bear Creek and is told he can leave the property. On his way out, Canales sees a white van that reads “Factory Outlet” on the side and suggests it’s an undercover ICE van. The expletive-laden video shows a clearly upset Canales lamenting the country’s immigration policies and suggesting the agents on the scene are lucky to be wearing bullet-proof vests.

Upset, I get it. But come on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom