• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I have been out of posting pics for a while on this site. I used to use photo bucket but can't seem to figure that out. Could anyone point me in the right direction with what to use?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I have been out of posting pics for a while on this site. I used to use photo bucket but can't seem to figure that out. Could anyone point me in the right direction with what to use?

I use Tinypic. Create an account. Download pic. Click on pic and it will have options for copying pic for use on forums. Copy that then go to where you want to post pic and paste it. Thats been the easiest for me, but i only use a phone so im sure there's other options out there

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Thanks and thanks for the link.. I did try to find something already posted but didn't see it. I can tell you if you google how to post pictures on INGO,, you do not get what you thought you were going to get. Apparently that is a money app

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    When I post photos of my guns, I photoshop out the serial number and then superimpose the serial number from other people's guns I've seen online.
    Thats why the SWAT guys always knock on my door, you’re the one with the 51455 ESEE knives and Glocks?

Herr Vogel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2018
    Rossburg
    Yep, I just right click the picture in Windows Explorer (on Win 10) and then select properties and tell it to remove all and make a new copy of the file, and that's the one I upload.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-remove-personal-information-from-photos-in-windows-10/

I actually didn't know you could do it that way. Convenient.
    I'd always done it by the "caveman method" of opening the file in an image editor, changing a single pixel, and saving it as a different filetype. Guess that goes to show how often I upload images I've personally taken.

Top Bottom