Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

I've only ordered from them through Amazon for several years. No issues that way, and if there were I know Amazon has backed me the few times I've had an issue with something I bought through them, even if not from them.
    L'otters are not afraid.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I last ordered from them about 5 months ago, and for a total of about 6 years now. Everything has always been perfect with them, sorry to hear of these recent problems and that will raise my guard in the future although at this point I have no intent to ban myself from them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by clayshooter99 View Post
    I last ordered from them about 5 months ago, and for a total of about 6 years now. Everything has always been perfect with them, sorry to hear of these recent problems and that will raise my guard in the future although at this point I have no intent to ban myself from them.
    I have spent thousands there over the last 7 years and have a great relationship with them. Flawless and great CS. They were one of the first to integrate the new logistics which is now an industry standard. The one return that I had to do (my fault) they credited my account before they even got the item back. Not sure why a few have problems but would suggest they should just buy from storefronts?
    "See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

Ive used them several times. Biggest thing is to make sure what you're buying is actually in stock. I havent had any issues in recent years. I have ordered from them thru ebay as well. Sometimes its cheaper on eBay then on their actual site. I got a Vortex Crossfire 2 4-16◊40 from them on eBay when ebay had a 20% off sale and made them a "or best offer" and they accepted. Paid i believe $85 after discounts shipped to my door. That was a great deal

User Info Menu

They have a long history of "it's in stock.....just kidding". I ran into it several times years ago. CS was always difficult to work with. Had orders canceled due to some 'error' then the price was higher once it was re-ordered. Gave up on them a long time ago, sounds like they still suck. I don't have any desire to give them another chance, not when there are so many better options out there. It's like rolling the dice when you try to order from them, not worth the effort.
    Less & less amused every day...
    INGO #467

Plinker

User Info Menu

Never had any problems in the few times I've ordered from Optics Planet , in fact just had a Vortex Venom arrive from them a few days ago.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

They are kinda like Botach, sometimes they have unbeatable prices. Sometimes it's worth the risk, dealing with a wannabe big supplier with obvious growing pains.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Optics Planet and Cheaper then Dirt are both on my No No list.

PSA and Botach are on my never had a problem but others I know have and approach with skepticism list. I really donít buy from either anymore.

Brownells, Midway, RescueEssentials, LA police gear have been good.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

User Info Menu

I've ordered from them before. Wasn't impressed. Lots of better choices. LA police gear gets my money.
    I wonít be wronged, I wonít be insulted, and I wonít be laid a hand on.

User Info Menu

I'm 3 for 3 delivered either on schedule or earlier. No issues. I wont be ordering from them anymore... or anywhere actually..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast