Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Still can't figure out who would give a choke tube to a coyote. Does no one watch cartoons anymore? Nothing good can come of it.
    Yes. Yes, I'm serious.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sharpetop View Post
    My Remington 870 with a smooth bore slug barrel will put 5 shots in a 6" circle at 50yds. with open sights. This is using cheap 2 3/4" Remington or Winchester slugs. What are these coyote choke tubes and buckshot you speak of?
    I can beat that. 20 ga H&R break action will put 2 Remington 2 3/4" BuckHammers touching at 100 yes. Can you say, "Dead coyote"? Yes you can.
    Just call me lollipop.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    I can beat that. 20 ga H&R break action will put 2 Remington 2 3/4" BuckHammers touching at 100 yes. Can you say, "Dead coyote"? Yes you can.
    Yup, my H&R 20ga single shot (fully rifled barrel) shoots moa (100 yards) with Lightfield sabots.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sharpetop View Post
    My Remington 870 with a smooth bore slug barrel will put 5 shots in a 6" circle at 50yds. with open sights. This is using cheap 2 3/4" Remington or Winchester slugs. What are these coyote choke tubes and buckshot you speak of?
    Thatís what a riffle is for. i often bring the shotty along while hunting tighter areas or where I may encounter a fox. Much easier to hit a hard charging coyote with a good patterning shotgun plus you wonít rip him in half like you would with slug lol some of us like to keep some fur given one nice enough comes within range

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2