Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nipprdog View Post
    I have no idea. But I've learned not to try to apply logic to any of spike's posts.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mmpsteve View Post
    Interesting concept, and I might be interested. I did email them that I could help proofread their website; found 2 typos (grammer errors) in just two sentences on their homepage. Might sound silly, but if I were building a major facility with a website, I'd make sure it was perfect.

I noticed that too. I thought you might be writing for them.

Marksman

User Info Menu

A few years ago, our club had a chance to buy a little land but it meant increasing dues from $70 to $100 a year. You'd be surprised at how many "slob shooters" we (thankfully) lost. I understand high prices for a high level membership club....they want to bring the wife & kids and having people pee from the porch just isn't cool. Good luck to them.

User Info Menu

Been tried before. Pass
    "See you on the Range"

Marksman

User Info Menu

I asked a lifelong Newton County resident who is also a 20+ year Law enforcement officer. He had not heard anything about it. He was going to ask around. I would not be interested in membership, but curious who is backing it.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue falcon View Post
    I noticed that too. I thought you might be writing for them.
    Why ... I oughta ...

Hey, I know I get a little shaky after Turkey Time, but before that, my grammar's pretty tight.

P.s; did I misspell grammar the first time, or second time?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Skullglide View Post
    I asked a lifelong Newton County resident who is also a 20+ year Law enforcement officer. He had not heard anything about it. He was going to ask around. I would not be interested in membership, but curious who is backing it.
    I'm interested to hear what you learn.

I did a small bit of online sleuthing and couldn't find any property records, zoning variances or any other records that might indicate an actual LLC presence in Newton County.
    I think I located the property, but nothing showing a transfer of ownership (yet?)

I hope the shooting knowledge is better than the forestry knowledge. There are repeated references to "hardwoods" while pointing to and walking through a stand of planted pines.
    I'm not sure the homeowners down range (~600y) are going to be very forgiving about bullets leaving the property. It certainly doesn't look vacant or ignorant of firearms safety.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Winamac View Post
    I am up north, but at those prices I will stick with shooting at the Winamac FWA for free.

User Info Menu

The address didn't pan out, unless it's a mistake. Copied and pasted. 800N 41S
    Morocco, IN 47963

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rosejm View Post
    I'm interested to hear what you learn.

I did a small bit of online sleuthing and couldn't find any property records, zoning variances or any other records that might indicate an actual LLC presence in Newton County.
    I think I located the property, but nothing showing a transfer of ownership (yet?)

I hope the shooting knowledge is better than the forestry knowledge. There are repeated references to "hardwoods" while pointing to and walking through a stand of planted pines.
    I'm not sure the homeowners down range (~600y) are going to be very forgiving about bullets leaving the property. It certainly doesn't look vacant or ignorant of firearms safety.

from my understanding it will be in Lake Village IN and the owner of the company is building his residence on the property also. they are in the process of rezoning for the business.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast