Muncie Gun and Knife Show
    Feb. 16th 9 A.M.-5 P.M.
    Feb. 17th 9 A.M.-3 P.M.
    Delaware County Fairgrounds
    1210 N. Wheeling Ave.
    Free parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

Firearms, knives, ammunition, magazines, holsters, scopes, accessories, military surplus and
    MUCH MORE!

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Pretty fair mix of guns. Lots of people around 1pm. Bought another @#&! Colt rifle. Kind of a rare bird. A R6731, 16 inch HBAR 1 in 9 twist. Apparently built in the late 90s. Haven't had time to really look it over yet. Colt did some weird stuff in that time frame.

On another note, if you have to take I69 from Indy to Muncie, leave early and be prepared to sit in slow traffic. It's awful.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Don't know how many vendors, but the room was full. Maybe 10% not quite firearm related. A few one table guys with bargains.

Guy sold an unmarked 45 auto slide and barrel with sights for $50.

Another one table guy sold an absolutely as new in box Gen3 Glock 22 for a little less than $400. Not sure if it had nite sites.

Saw a 357 Maximun Dan Wesson. With scope for 1K. Don't see those everyday.

Two Dan Wesson pistol packs. One of them a Model 15 vented heavy underlug set for $1500.

A pretty nice blued Gold Cup Trophy, asking price $1200. Serial started GCTxxxxx. He seemed motivated to sell.

Other than the drive on I69 a good way to spend a cold Saturday.

Having said all that. If you have Palmetto on speed dial, prices on AR stuff would not blow yer dress up.

Last edited:

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    First time I had been to the Muncie show in many years , maybe the 1990s? When my eyes became acclimated to the darkness I did see some rare stuff mentioned by BGDave and others like an older Anschutz Exemplar and a couple of nice Smith 41 target pistols. The one vendor that was set up not far from the entrance door seemed to have the most new guns and a pair of Sig P365s caught my attention. But in the end all I left with was a thousand magnum pistol primers.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    On another note, if you have to take I69 from Indy to Muncie, leave early and be prepared to sit in slow traffic. It's awful.

Yeah. Took my GF down to beef n boards Friday. 69 WAS awful.

First time I've went in a few years. It will be a few more before i go again.

I should note this was NOT a typical Muncie gun show of recent past. It has slowly been getting better and better. This weekend must have been the flyer to the group.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    First time I had been to the Muncie show in many years , maybe the 1990s? When my eyes became acclimated to the darkness I did see some rare stuff mentioned by BGDave and others like an older Anschutz Exemplar and a couple of nice Smith 41 target pistols. The one vendor that was set up not far from the entrance door seemed to have the most new guns and a pair of Sig P365s caught my attention. But in the end all I left with was a thousand magnum pistol primers.
    Thank you for identifying the Anschutz Exemplar. Saw that too in the NW corner. Think it was a heavy barrel. I thought it needed a bi-pod or wheels. I often see things at Muncie and Tipton that pleasantly surprise the crap out of me. That same guy had a new AK74 single stack mag Romak with Romainian barrel at $650ish. Yes, it did have the standard barrel trunnion. Some don't. Looked like a project to me. And I'm really, really (and I mean it this time) not buying project guns. (pound puppies)

Top Bottom