• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    The Holland Kiwanis Gun & Knife Show will be held on Feb 17th-18th, 2018 in Huntingburg, IN.

This gun show is held at Huntingburg Event Center and hosted by Holland Kiwanis Club.

• Saturday, Feb. 16: 9:00am - 4:00pm
    • Sunday, Feb. 17: 9:00am - 3:00pm
    • General: $6.00

• Children 12 & under: Free
    • Free and ample parking!

210 tables!

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    This was an excellent show last year, but I'm really conflicted. I'm remodeling a house right now and every dime I have should be going towards the project. . .I'll see you guys Saturday.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    The food at this show is nowhere as good as the Ferdinand show. At 200 plus tables, it should be a good show. Hopefully it will make up for that dumpster fire of the black Friday show that this promoter put up last November.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    The food at this show is nowhere as good as the Ferdinand show. At 200 plus tables, it should be a good show. Hopefully it will make up for that dumpster fire of the black Friday show that this promoter put up last November.

This is not the same promoter as the Black Friday show. As posted above, the promoter is the Holland Kiwanis club, and proceeds go to their charitable efforts.

The Black Friday show was Irish Hitman.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I'm thinking of going...but several roads in the area are under water. Plan accordingly folks!

ETA:

If you are coming from the Vincennes or Washington area, State Road 257 is under water.
    If you are in Martin County, 450 and 550 are both under water.

State Road 231 is OK.

If you are coming from way up north, take I-69 to either 231 in Scotland or stay on I-69 to Petersburg and take your preferred state roads from there. The state roads southeast of Petersburg are above water.

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    It is the End Times! We did get lots of rain. I am wrapping up a big project at work and am looking forward to some gun time at the show.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I'm thinking of going...but several roads in the area are under water. Plan accordingly folks!

ETA:

If you are coming from the Vincennes or Washington area, State Road 257 is under water.
    If you are in Martin County, 450 and 550 are both under water.

State Road 231 is OK.

If you are coming from way up north, take I-69 to either 231 in Scotland or stay on I-69 to Petersburg and take your preferred state roads from there. The state roads southeast of Petersburg are above water.

Lame, but thanks for the update. The wife and I will be heading to setup early Saturday morning

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Darn nice show, where as there was not a lot of Mil Surp.. There was a nice mixture from a nice Youth Carcano, Norwegian k98 and more Garands then you can shake a stick at. Alot of wood & steel 22s and hunting guns and a few older guns.. Heck of a nice show considering its size. There was a fair amount of vintage ammo there including the deadliest 22 made ,The bear killer, Whiz-bang. I am sure this was smuggled over the border under the cover of night.

392b2e6f-0384-473a-9da5-7487c2d0db09_fullsize.jpg

I was wanting to keep this, but my Bride was concerned about storing these kind of powerful cartridges and wants them out of the house, so will probably donate these to the Falls City Firearms museum.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Yep, good show. Picked up a nice codition Norinco sks "paratrooper" for a little more than I wanted to pay but it is very clean. Saw a lot of the same dealers from the Evansville show last weekend.

doublesharp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Clark County
    I heard a rumor at National Gunday that there was a major transaction (5 figures) at the Huntingburg show and the buyer paid in gold. Seller later found out gold was fake. Anyone able to confirm?

Top Bottom