Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Huntingburg Gun Show February 16 & 17

The Holland Kiwanis Gun & Knife Show will be held on Feb 17th-18th, 2018 in Huntingburg, IN.

This gun show is held at Huntingburg Event Center and hosted by Holland Kiwanis Club.

• Saturday, Feb. 16: 9:00am - 4:00pm
    • Sunday, Feb. 17: 9:00am - 3:00pm
    • General: $6.00

• Children 12 & under: Free
    • Free and ample parking!

210 tables!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info. I will be over in Perry Co. this weekend so I will try to get over that way.
    Operation Desert Storm Veteran, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, For God and Country.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I will try to make it but won't have anything for you but a smile...
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

Always a good show. I am certainly going to try and make it.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Biscuits and gravy.....
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

This was an excellent show last year, but I'm really conflicted. I'm remodeling a house right now and every dime I have should be going towards the project. . .I'll see you guys Saturday.

User Info Menu

The food at this show is nowhere as good as the Ferdinand show. At 200 plus tables, it should be a good show. Hopefully it will make up for that dumpster fire of the black Friday show that this promoter put up last November.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigretic View Post
    bump...great deal!!!still here...free lube with purchase...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gunaria View Post
    The food at this show is nowhere as good as the Ferdinand show. At 200 plus tables, it should be a good show. Hopefully it will make up for that dumpster fire of the black Friday show that this promoter put up last November.
    This is not the same promoter as the Black Friday show. As posted above, the promoter is the Holland Kiwanis club, and proceeds go to their charitable efforts.

The Black Friday show was Irish Hitman.

User Info Menu

I'm thinking of going...but several roads in the area are under water. Plan accordingly folks!

ETA:

If you are coming from the Vincennes or Washington area, State Road 257 is under water.
    If you are in Martin County, 450 and 550 are both under water.

State Road 231 is OK.

If you are coming from way up north, take I-69 to either 231 in Scotland or stay on I-69 to Petersburg and take your preferred state roads from there. The state roads southeast of Petersburg are above water.
    Last edited by AmmoManAaron; 3 Days Ago at 10:00.
    "2016: The year that hackers became more trusted than government or reporters."

User Info Menu

It is the End Times! We did get lots of rain. I am wrapping up a big project at work and am looking forward to some gun time at the show.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast