Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

User Info Menu

Tell Rick I said hi. He won't have any idea who I am, but it might be funny.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    When you stop by and see Rick, make sure to check out the saddle he has. Also get someone to distract him and use the computer to post something from him on INGO.

Oh, and bring him a ream of paper too!
    The saddle and story behind it are cool. Only two problems, Dr. Pepper and NO Bourbon.

User Info Menu

MC is in the house......
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    MC is in the house......

Tell him the ATF contacted INGO about getting access to all of his posts and PM's...
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Tell him the ATF contacted INGO about getting access to all of his posts and PM's...
    We are taking the request seriously.......
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Two deadheads in a gun shop? Sounds like a willie nelson song.
    sauce will thicken upon standing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler-The-Piker View Post
    Two deadheads in a gun shop? Sounds like a willie nelson song.
    He just left...Great guy.....
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    I just spent the last two days surrounded by ATF guys (and one gal). I think I met 6 of them total. They were all good people. But then again, I wasn't the one sitting in the defendant chair.

The details of the case were even more convoluted than what I had heard about going in. As a witness I wasn't able to hear any testimony from yesterday, but I did stick around to hear the two ATF guys that went after me. Based on what I heard, they had this guy dead to rights on the Felon in Possession charge.

I left before the jury went to deliberate, but I just got word they came back with a guilty verdict in about 20 minutes. He's looking at about 10 years on this charge, plus a capital murder charge when the triple homicide case goes to trial in a few weeks.

I'm told I probably won't have to come down to testify for that one, but there is a possibility. I also might be able to get the gun back sooner than originally expected.
    Last edited by MCgrease08; 4 Weeks Ago at 19:27.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    I just spent the last two days surrounded by ATF guys (and one gal). I think I met 6 of them total. They were all good people. But then again, I want the one sitting in the defendant chair.

The details of the case were even more convoluted than what I had heard about going in. As a witness I want able to hear any testimony from yesterday, but I did stick around to hear the two ATF guys that went after me. Based on what I heard, they had this guy dead to rights on the Felon in Possession charge.

I left before the jury went to deliberate, but I just got word they came back with a guilty verdict in about 20 minutes. He's looking at about 10 years on this charge, plus a capital murder charge when the triple homicide case goes to trial in a few weeks.

I'm told I probably won't have to come down to testify for that one, but there is a possibility. I also might be able to get the gun back sooner than originally expected.
    So if the ATF is as anti-gun as some say, wouldn't the "GUN" be on trial?
    That all sounds very messy indeed. Bet you're glad to be back in your own state again.

Oh and hey...
    Was she cute? Did you get a picture? Did she have a gun? Did you get a picture of her holding her gun? ...so you can post it on INGO?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post

Oh and hey...
    Was she cute? Did you get a picture? Did she have a gun? Did you get a picture of her holding her gun? ...so you can post it on INGO?
    And finally a question that we are all really interested in knowing the answer.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast