AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    So in all of this who took the gun from your home. I remember when all of this came down.
    That hasn't been determined. I don't know if one of these guys was directly involved in the initial burglary or if it was bought on the street after it was stolen.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    That hasn't been determined. I don't know if one of these guys was directly involved in the initial burglary or if it was bought on the street after it was stolen.
    Be nice to know. If not the douche nozzles are still out there.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Be nice to know. If not the douche nozzles are still out there.
    The general consensus from investigators was that these dudes are likely too high up on the food chain to have been involved in common burglary. They were more into home invasions and strong armed drug robberies. ETA: Hence their willingness to roll down to a drug house in Kentucky with a duffel bag full of ski masks, zip ties and stolen guns, which is how this whole thing started.

The intended victims got word they were coming down and stopped them the first time around, held them at rifle point and sent them back home. In the process discovered the bag, including my revolver. The decided to keep the gun for their trouble.

It was a few months later that these dudes allegedly came back down and strangled three people, including a 14 year old kid because they were mad they got punked. Allegedly.
    Last edited by MCgrease08; 3 Weeks Ago at 13:07.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    The general consensus from investigators was that these dudes are likely too high up on the food chain to have been involved in common burglary. They were more into home invasions and strong armed drug robberies. ETA: Hence their willingness to roll down to a drug house in Kentucky with a duffel bag full of ski masks, zip ties and stolen guns, which is how this whole thing started.

The intended victims got word they were coming down and stopped them the first time around, held them at rifle point and sent them back home. In the process discovered the bag, including my revolver. The decided to keep the gun for their trouble.

It was a few months later that these dudes allegedly came back down and strangled three people, including a 14 year old kid because they were mad they got punked. Allegedly.
    This is possibly the understatement of the year, but these are the people we do not want in society.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    This is possibly the understatement of the year, but these are the people we do not want in society.
    Key words highlighted. It's a people problem not a gun problem.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Key words highlighted. It's a people problem not a gun problem.

....unless those problem people have Tec-9s or Hi-Points. Then it's also a gun problem.

We don't want them kind in our society either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9