• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    I moved to Rural Larwill last fall, we have made our own "redneck" range and we Have steel targets at 50, 75, 100, 200, 400 yard markers and it's great, lots of fun.
    I'm quite happy with my home range but I want something over 400 yards, I would like to find a 1000 yard range. Anyone know of a good place in the Columbia city/ Warsaw area?:ingo:

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    Unless you own your own land - they're pretty much the only name in the game. They have a mile range... AND you have to qualify at shorter distances in order to use it.
    unfortunately on my land I only have 400 yards designated to a safe range, but it makes a good back yard range, I will probably have to stick to that, I cant afford the hillside rates:dunno:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Youngs Long Shot in Wolcottville. Best 1000yd range in Indiana IMO. Steal at each 100yd bunker and not like 2 or 3 more like 15-20 and vary in size. Utv for target check and paint with safety lighting to indicate cold range. Every tool you could possibly need and a 2nd floor prone area. They do have a website but it doesnt do it justice. Awesome range good people to boot.

And as a bonus they have a trap area on the othe side of the county block called Young Guns. If youre a trap shooter you just have to check it out.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Been to both and not saying anything derogatory about Hillside at all but Youngs wins by a long shot...ha thats pretty funny but true.
    Btw I havent found anything about this sport/hobby/lifestyle that is inexpensive.

Top Bottom