• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I have no affiliation with the store or broker, just saw this in my email and thought some folks might be interested:
    https://ind.ontraport.com/e/Ug3/0FGm/dNH/U6CZMlRK4L

North Central Indiana Gun Shop and Shooting Range For Sale
    This North Central Indiana gun shop and shooting range has been in business for over 30 years. It is the leading provider of gun sales, purchases, and trades in the area. Its reputation for professionalism, quality goods, and excellent service draws in customers.
    The gun shop for sale offers clients a diverse selection of firearms, bows, knives, accessories, etc. and offers gun safety classes. Originally built to house a gun shop with 10 shooting lanes and a sporting goods store, the facility has more than 7,300 square feet. The business is only occupying 3,500 square feet of this space. Currently, it houses an archery pro-shop, merchandise for sale, and an indoor shooting range.
    The gun shop is highly profitable. The business is primed for growth with an actionable opportunity to double the business. It is also ideal for the sportsman wanting a business that speaks to his/her experience or as an add-on for an existing sporting goods store or gun shop looking to expand.

ASKING PRICE: $745K + Inventory
    Rev: $1.6M

jy951

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Bass n bucks hasn't been around for 30 years., probably around 10. Is it for sale? Haven't been there in a while.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Bass and Bucks has been around for quite a while, just not in the same place.

Last edited:

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    If its the one in goshen, they had just installed a state of the art range in the place. Been there twice before they shut down. Never understood why though.

Sucks it shut down because I will never go to midwest again.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I assume it is common practice that business listings don't show the name of the business? Seemed odd at first, but since I have seen several postings for this same business this way, I assume it may be common?

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    I assume it is common practice that business listings don't show the name of the business? Seemed odd at first, but since I have seen several postings for this same business this way, I assume it may be common?
    It is very common to not name the business, because public disclosure of the owner’s plan to sell can cause employee issues (i.e. they may be loyal to the current owner and feel betrayed if he sells. As a result, they might leave if a sale is imminent, thereby harming the business). It can also make the customer base uneasy, for a variety of reasons. For example, the acquiring party may alter the business model, raise prices, personnel, etc.

Top Bottom