Your favorite "YouTube" firearm reviewer?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    Been watching some YouTube videos lately related to mostly handguns...I watched alot of them by Hickok45 but recently ran across Paul Harrell....Both are great, but I think Paul gives much more useful information....Anyone else have a favorite YouTuber for firearms??

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Forgotten Weapons, InRange, C&Rsenal

Ian McCollum of Forgotten Weapons is just fantastic if you have an interest in the mechanical development of firearms. I prefer to use Full30.com, though it's a little rough around the edges with developmental issues at the moment, as I don't want to support the censorship of YouTube.

afcolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Madison Co.
    I like Hickock45, which manages to be interesting, entertaining, and sorta relaxing at the same time.

Ian at Forgotten Weapons is great.

Even though they are trying to sell stuff, Classic Firearms is a neat one, if you dig imports and milsurp.

The Gun Collective, TFBTV, and Demolition Ranch are all great, but individual gun reviews aren’t their primary focus.

Watching this thread to see what I may have missed out there. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hickok is good for chill reviews, a guy you can relate to, doesn't take things too seriously, just looking to have a good time.

Colion Noir is much quicker, assumes you already know what you're looking for, just hits the highlights.

Sootch is generally educational, good middle-ground.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    I know he grates on some folks here, is long winded, and has a pretty big ego but I do enjoy quite a bit of content put out by Nutnfancy. He is extremely honest about his reviews and has a method that he applies. Worth checking out IMHO.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I like many of the ones already mentioned; Hickok45, Military Arms Channel,Mrgunsngear, Sootch00, and several others. I've also watched great no-BS reviews from Honest Outlaw, TheFireArmGuy, Iragveteran8888, and God Family and Guns. IMO, the most un-biased gun reviews: Honest Outlaw. Hope these other channels give you another perspective.

Last edited:

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    *Sage Dynamics
    *Primary/Secondary
    *Presscheck Consulting
    *Modern Samurai Project
    *Reid Heinrich

I guess, for the most part, they're not gun reviewers but great providers of info on mindset and skill.
    I despise gun reviewers LOL

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Top Bottom