Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 161 of 168 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1676
  1. #1601
    Turbo Areoflyer09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosshoss View Post
    If you are having trouble reaching the trigger on any S&W revolver you don't have the wrong revolver you have the wrong grips.
    There is very little difference in the frame grip area on the different size frames. The older guns might have a square butt frame that might feel different but again the grips make the difference.

    K, L, N, X might feel different due to barrel weight, length, etc. The trigger pull length is the same on them. The controlling factor of reaching and working that trigger is the grips.
    A new N frame is the same size as a new K frame and L frame where you hold it. (the grip frame and trigger).
    Interesting. It may have been the grips. I didnít find it more enjoyable than my L frame so I didnít look into it any further.
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

  2. #1602
    Grandmaster gregkl's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Just found this thread so, yes I admit, I haven't read all 41 pages so what I'm about to ask may have been covered.

    I have a 10/22 with a Brimstone trigger job. Frankly it has been temperamental since I got it and Brimstone was not much help. So I am thinking about moving on to something else.

    Is Kidd still considered the go to trigger for these rifles?
    Outlier

  3. #1603
    Turbo Areoflyer09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    Just found this thread so, yes I admit, I haven't read all 41 pages so what I'm about to ask may have been covered.

    I have a 10/22 with a Brimstone trigger job. Frankly it has been temperamental since I got it and Brimstone was not much help. So I am thinking about moving on to something else.

    Is Kidd still considered the go to trigger for these rifles?
    I have two Kidd triggers, so count me as a fan. I have their trigger kit in my 10/22 with the 1.75lb trigger spring, I think itís the best $100 you can spend on a trigger. My wife has their two stage drop in trigger for hers. Thatís an awesome trigger, but I wouldnít use hers for a field rifle as it is set up at 3oz/3oz.

    Both are great choices and Iím not sure for the price ranges you can really beat the Kidd triggers.
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

  4. #1604
    JHB
    JHB is offline
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Kidd is the gold standard of triggers for 10/22s.

  5. #1605
    Grandmaster gregkl's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    I have two Kidd triggers, so count me as a fan. I have their trigger kit in my 10/22 with the 1.75lb trigger spring, I think itís the best $100 you can spend on a trigger. My wife has their two stage drop in trigger for hers. Thatís an awesome trigger, but I wouldnít use hers for a field rifle as it is set up at 3oz/3oz.

    Both are great choices and Iím not sure for the price ranges you can really beat the Kidd triggers.
    Thanks Areo! I'm looking at the single stage kit set at around 2.5#. If I understand correctly, I can adjust it so if I want to shoot a sporter match, I can crank it up to the required 3 lbs, right?
    Outlier

  6. #1606
    Turbo Areoflyer09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    Thanks Areo! I'm looking at the single stage kit set at around 2.5#. If I understand correctly, I can adjust it so if I want to shoot a sporter match, I can crank it up to the required 3 lbs, right?
    That is my understanding. They will set it to the weight you want when you order it, but you can adjust that after the fact as well.
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

  7. #1607
    Master shootersix's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    at my club's pin match last night i ran into a jam (2 actually but i cleared the first one and went on, and i dont have that bullet) its on my 10/22
    Attachment 80078

    ive been running this set up since may, in fact on our first session this year, i won second place, in the last session i started having this jam, last week i changed out the mag release, i removed the tandem kross fireswitch and replaced it with the crossfire magazine release from my other 10/22, and didnt have 1 issue last week, but last night it did this again, i plan on going home tonight and tearing the gun apart, doing a through inspection, and shooting the hell out of it on sunday, then cleaning it again, and shooting it next Thursday at our pin match to make sure the bugs are worked out(and check zero), because guess what...next Friday, i'm driving 4 hours to atlanta Indiana, and using that 10/22 to shoot the steel challenge match, and my other 10/22 that I could shoot is a lot heavier (the barrel alone weighs more than my whole rifle)

    i also stripped the mags and cleaned them too (tandemkross double kross mags), ive got some ruger bx15 and bx25's ill run them to make sure its not a mag issue, i won a tandem kross contest last year and built this rifle, and put this rifle together with a brownells receiver last November, shot it, and it ran great, no issues not one! till july and august.

    argh!!!!!!!
    Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

  8. #1608
    Expert Ggreen's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Stared at these long enough.

    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #1609
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ggreen View Post
    Stared at these long enough.

    Now I am compelled to look these up. Argh
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  10. #1610
    Expert Ggreen's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Now I am compelled to look these up. Argh
    https://kriss-usa.com/rifles/rimfire/dmk22c-lvoa

    Let me make it easy lol.

    Really interested in 10/22 barrel aspect.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge