Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 212 of 217 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2161

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    My first though as well. I will only eat a few of the flavors of lollipops and one is enough. I'm pretty sure I'd have an orange gun and no targets if I took cheese puffs.
    Luckily for me I don't eat lollipops, so they're all targets

User Info Menu

Rushed 30 min session with 22s thst was unplanned today. Went to get a rock island y14 by action that was threaded Iíve eyed for two weeks and it was gone.
    channeled my inner doddg and marked up the targets. It was enjoyable. All 7-10 yards free hand. Donít have any optics in handguns and have never shot off a rest. First time indoors shooting in quite a few months. Lighting took me a minute to adjust
    shot ruger mk iv target all metal, tx22, and p17. Canít beat a ruger for me tx22 is close but Iíve shot it a ton p17 wasnít horrible definitely more of a plinker at six inch plates than putting on paper D04F2F4B-C690-4C6B-85D5-A69E1B5516C1.jpegD837F39D-D5A3-4248-96E2-2DD1E118A290.jpeg

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    My first though as well. I will only eat a few of the flavors of lollipops and one is enough. I'm pretty sure I'd have an orange gun and no targets if I took cheese puffs.
    Ahhh ... I think I now understand the origins of this thread ... https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/d...nge-glock.html

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Very nice. The Victory .22 is the gun that got me into rimfires. Very nice gun for the price and the upgraded version or performance center version you have looks sweet!

Plinker

User Info Menu

I just got a 10/22 with Magpul x-22 furniture. A good amount of storage. Interesting gun. I've yet to shoot it, but I think it will be fun.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zachcz View Post

I've had 4 Victorys, & I'm sure another will come across my path someday.

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zachcz View Post
    I just can't give that pistol the love it deserves.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

I wish it had a front sight. I typically like to shoot irons over optics but this pistol caught my eye so i couldnít not get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    I just can't give that pistol the love it deserves.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Long shot, but has anyone had issues with the 10/22 Pike Arms charging handles? I have one with the cotter pin in my pistol build, and it appears the action rod is too short. The bolt will go all the way home if pressure is applied, but it appears if left alone, it will be slightly out of battery. I'm thinking I'll order a factory charging handle to see if that sorts the issue.

I compared this to the rifle build with all Ruger internals, which cycles and "locks up" for lack of a better term, perfectly.

A bit bummed, as I had hoped to take both out for a much needed escape this weekend.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk