Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 216 of 228 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2271
  1. #2151
    Plinker zachcz's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    yep. Have the over travel and reset adjusted how I like it. My take it apart and polish it. Have access to a machine shop and all their goodies to do it up professional lol. Iím getting decent at it. Actually prefer stock CZs with me polishing more than I do any Cajun parts or kits.
    AB832BCC-8B25-4987-AEAD-4A173C6515AC.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    Do the Victory PCs come with the flat faced trigger?

  2. #2152
    Turbo Areoflyer09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by zachcz View Post
    yep. Have the over travel and reset adjusted how I like it. My take it apart and polish it. Have access to a machine shop and all their goodies to do it up professional lol. Iím getting decent at it. Actually prefer stock CZs with me polishing more than I do any Cajun parts or kits.
    AB832BCC-8B25-4987-AEAD-4A173C6515AC.jpeg
    TandemKross may have some internals for the Victories. Itís been a long time since so looked at the options though.

    Volquartsen spoiled me on triggers in my Rugers. Canít go back now. Lol
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

  3. #2153
    Grandmaster doddg's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    I donít understand this ďdrop too much into itĒ



    Iím a bad influence on building 22s.

    That statement made me laugh out loud!
    I just wish I could afford some of your upgrades!
    Well, more of them.

  4. #2154
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Thought Iíd chime in. My Ruger Mark IV is one of my favorites. Since getting into precision shooting (the gun is precise, Iím still learning) Iíve made some changes from stock.
    • Harrett Nationals adjustable grips
    • Matchdot. - replaces the Vortex Venom I was using
    • pull ring
    • Volquartsen trigger, extractor & accurizing kit
    • McFadden loader - this is a must have even thou an accessory

  5. #2155
    WT(F) wtburnette's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Very nice. One day I'll have to hotrod mine more than just the trigger and VQ internals. Definitely have to use a loader! I use a Hilljak loader.

  6. #2156
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    Definitely have to use a loader! I use a Hilljak loader.
    Tandemcross has them on sale for $19.99 the next 4 days.
    https://www.tandemkross.com/McFadden...urce=AvantLink

  7. #2157
    WT(F) wtburnette's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Interesting thanks. Might have to try one of those.

  8. #2158
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    I put a pack of 50 in the hopper, quick spray with gun lube, shake and then I can reload a 10rd mag in seconds. First tome I used it I blew thru 300rds in 1 1/2 hrs with zero hand cramps or rubbed spots on fingers. LOVE IT!

  9. #2159
    Master

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    I put a pack of 50 in the hopper, quick spray with gun lube, shake and then I can reload a 10rd mag in seconds. First tome I used it I blew thru 300rds in 1 1/2 hrs with zero hand cramps or rubbed spots on fingers. LOVE IT!
    Where and with what are you spraying it?

    I've had one for years and gave up on it. With enough shaking around I'd get it to load ~7 rounds and spill a couple when the mag was removed. It was more trouble than it was worth for me.

  10. #2160
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Remington gun oil in a spray can. I had to adjust the screw to fit the mag depth when I first got it. Havenít had any of those issues. Did find that it was easier to get all to drop in when I gave them a light coating.
    Spray Shake Load and Shoot


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge