Page 229 of 231 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2306

Thread: Rimfire Madness: The Infection Begins

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ggreen View Post
    New one in testing. A22 pro varmint

I read up on them: sounds promising!
    I have shot a friend's Savage bull barrel & it has shot as well as any CZ or Ruger I've bought so far even though I'm trying to prove I can beat the Savage, with either one of them.
    The verdict is still out.

User Info Menu

Seems like a good shooter so far. Quick zero trip all of my groups stayed under moa. I'm sure my coffee didn't help my groups. Looking forward to testing more ammo.

User Info Menu

Nice.

User Info Menu

Keep those targets coming!
    Let us know what ammo is working & what is not!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Was out shooting the CZ 452 yesterday , my first CZ bought 18 years ago. The conditions were fairly breezy and I went to my primary range which blocks a lot of wind with a hill/trees but they were having a trap shoot and range was closed. So off to my secondary range. The rings were loose both on the receiver and the scope itself. I tightened everything and the 1st group was left. Adjusted for the second was closer to center.

With the CZ I have lived with the long creepy trigger for all these years and I think I am finally going to get the trigger "fixed" more to my liking. I was using a 12X Burris.
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Tried a lot of bulk ammo today. Nothing really shot great 10rd groups, average 1.5 Moa across the board. Surprisingly cci minimags shot amazing best group of the day was .6 Moa until I pulled #5. Solid shooting all morning. It failed to cycle cci quiet (720fps), but it ran gemtech and Aguila subs workout a hiccup, my tacsol had issues with gemtech so I'm happy there. It needs cleaned I imagine the groups will come back in after a quick cleaning.

I shot around 200 rounds today with the only fails coming from anemic subsonic rounds.

The trigger is the limiting factor at this point. I haven't adjusted it any but it's garbage as it comes from the factory. Gritty, heavy and long. I hate the blades in the center too. I'm going to work on it next week. It definition needs an adjustable cheek, I'm going to try a pad I have. The stock geometry is not comfortable prone

All targets are rapid fire. Patience, skill, and a better trigger would likely shrink these groups.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Breaking in my new CZ 457 Varmint MTR at 50 yards using CCI SV and SK Rifle Match.

CZ457 MTR.jpgCZ 457 MTR Traget CCI SV 1.jpgCZ 457 MTR Target SK Rifle Match.jpg

Master

User Info Menu

Nice. I strongly considered getting the MTR but ended up with the AT-One.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I also have a CZ At-One.
    CZ 457 MTR & At-One.jpg

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim5528 View Post
    Breaking in my new CZ 457 Varmint MTR at 50 yards using CCI SV and SK Rifle Match.

CZ457 MTR.jpgCZ 457 MTR Traget CCI SV 1.jpgCZ 457 MTR Target SK Rifle Match.jpg
    Some nice groups!