Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 52 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dbg326 View Post
    Got the text from Turbo letting me know that my MKIII 22/45 lower is done... No function test because...again... we neglected to factor in that he no longer owns a 22/45, and thus doesn't have any mags to function test with.

In other news, I replaced the extractor, hammer spring, sear spring, and trigger return spring in the 10/22. We'll see if the extractor makes a noticable difference in the reliability.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Sweet!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dbg326 View Post
    Got the text from Turbo letting me know that my MKIII 22/45 lower is done... No function test because...again... we neglected to factor in that he no longer owns a 22/45, and thus doesn't have any mags to function test with.

In other news, I replaced the extractor, hammer spring, sear spring, and trigger return spring in the 10/22. We'll see if the extractor makes a noticable difference in the reliability.

It functioned well with the snap cap. 1lb 10oz trigger. Clean break and very consistent.
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    I'm seeing S&W Model 41 used prices all over the place. What would be a good-great price and if it's cheaper than that range, what kind of problems should I look for?
    Condition, box, what barrel or barrels come with it. Pre 1978 models have a cocking indicater on the back of the slide.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

Plinker

User Info Menu

Shocker I know, but I've come to the conclusion that 1 .22 pistol is not enough (especially when half of it is halfway across the country). That being said, what is the general consensus on the GSG 1911's for a plinker/range toy?

User Info Menu

I do believe the GSG is what CM had and threw the accurazing kit in. That says enough for most people.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    I do believe the GSG is what CM had and threw the accurazing kit in. That says enough for most people.
    That does say a lot...

User Info Menu

ok Noob here.. Who the H$%& is Turbo?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOK331945 View Post
    ok Noob here.. Who the H$%& is Turbo?
    It’s me. Churchmouse christened me Turbo because of the 500 Abarth I had until just recently.

User Info Menu

It’s me. Churchmouse christened me Turbo because of the 500 Abarth I had until just recently.
    OHH i see it now lol. I kept seeing turbo and was confused as h#$%

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Such a shame you beat me to the answer.....

Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

Page 52 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast