Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 7 of 168 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Here is just a small sample of some of my Rimfire collection

Custom MKII, Limited Run of 1500 MKIII Suppressor ready and a MKIV suppressor ready just waiting for the Suppressor to get out of jail

MKI, Lipsey's MKII, MKIII and another MKII

My version of a Takedown 10/22. The Barrel screws on like the Marlin Papoose,PMACA chassis,BX trigger. In the pic it is set up for Squirrel hunting but I have a red dot to go on it for steel plate.
    I have a lot of others some more difficult to get then others but the Ruger family is by far my favorite.
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

User Info Menu

Those a gorgeous Mks Simon! Slightly off topic, but where did you get the cases?
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

I make them out of tool boxes with custom cut closed cell foam
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Simon6101 View Post
    I make them out of tool boxes with custom cut closed cell foam
    I'll take 2! Let me know when they are ready for payment and pickup!
    Trevor | NRA Life Member

User Info Menu

CZ 452!
    Trevor | NRA Life Member

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Here is my Heritage single action. This thing is so much fun. It has both cylinders ( short + LR and the WMR). .22 short is real fun. Just make sure to clean the cylinder out good so the LR's will fit right. The WMR is a blast. Loud and potent. All for about $160ish. The sights leave quite a bit to be desired but good enough for me to get a chipmunk at about 40 ft. The manual safety is a bonus for me. I can carry it (out in the field and the like, not for self defense) with all chambers loaded. It doesn't have a transfer bar or equivalent safety mechanism.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ckyoursix View Post
    I'm also starting to get the .22lr itch. Looking between the Marlin 60 and Remington 597. Which one gives the less headaches.
    My vote goes to the Marlin 60 ... or the Marlin 795 if you want the detachable magazine version.

There are limited (but high quality) aftermarket parts available for the Marlins if you want to tune them up ... Mcarbo springs, Diversified Innovative Products (DIP, Inc.), and Tech Sights come to mind.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I've been toying with the idea of picking up a Marlin 60. There was a Glenfield for $115 at the local Trading Post yesterday that had me a bit tempted.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dbg326 View Post
    I've been toying with the idea of picking up a Marlin 60. There was a Glenfield for $115 at the local Trading Post yesterday that had me a bit tempted.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I like to add Tech Sights to my .22 rifles. Some of the older Glenfields have a combination front sight / magazine support that doesn't allow for the front sight to be replaced.

Expert

User Info Menu

Pistol wise I am totally engulfed in Hi Standard in the Hamden era. Picked two more up this week and haven't shot them yet but haven't had a bad shooter yet.

I run them stock and don't even feel the urge to doctor them up other than new spring kits from Wolfe.

Unlike Ruger, S&W and Colt, HS offered a wide variety of pistols from the factory as tame or wild as you would want. Even the Duramatics (bottom line) shoot great and can be had at affordable prices.

If you aren't familiar with the line, check them out. It will blow your mind, what they were making 50 years ago still look like a fresh design today.

Last edited by Mongo59; 03-12-2019 at 12:36.
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

Page 7 of 168 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast