• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doc Owen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2017
    Elkhart
    Thought I would pass this along... Great show, lots of guns, no Avon, Snake Oil, Beanie Babies, or Jewelry LOTS of GUNS!
    Check out the website for the show at NIGCA.com for a picture & map

Attachments

• INGUNPIC.jpg
      INGUNPIC.jpg
      195.3 KB · Views: 54

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Nappanee has always been my favorite over the years. Would be nice if the new place got WIFI installed though. Saw from flyer that they aren't having an October 2019 show and won't have one again for a whole year? Sure hope they change their mind and have an October 2019 show.

Doc Owen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2017
    Elkhart
    YES... They are having the regular October Show in 2019 as well Scanned in the wrong flier, the latest flier has the right dates! Sorry

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Unless they did more work on it after the last show, there was quite a bit that was not graveled like red said. It is sort of a sandy dirt in a lot of the areas.

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    LaPaz Junction
    I'll be there selling raffle tickets for the Lakeville Conservation Club 10 gun drawing. Have probably seen a few of you before and tried to talk you into a ticket. And I've never won a gun either

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    This was the first time I attended this show at this location. Lots of interesting stuff to look at but I felt was too rich for most anyone's blood who was there. It looked like to me the building was busting at the seams, not much room to fit anyone else in there.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Especially when you get a gentleman riding around in one of those electric chairs. Pretty much blocked some of the aisles.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Didn't get there til 2 and crowd must have thinned out. Yes, many of the S&W revolvers were way overpriced and obviously hadn't sold earlier. Otherwise saw some decent deals. Picked up some decent priced boxes of .357, .38+P, and 22.250 as well as some nice GI mags. This is still my favorite show. Saw some nice SKS and Mosin I'd loved to to taken home. Most guys behind the tables are friendly, happy to answer questions about what their selling and usually willing to deal...all except for those darned S&W....LOL. It's nice not having tons of dealers all selling the same new guns you can get anywhere.

allthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2019
    NW, IN
    Especially when you get a gentleman riding around in one of those electric chairs. Pretty much blocked some of the aisles.

I believe that same gentleman ran over my bad left foot. Someone on a scooter did and then gave me a dirty look, I was eating that Amish pie so it didn't bother me LOL

Top Bottom