• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chr15topher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    New Albany
    I was offered a trade for my Glock 19 that I have posted (offer came from a site that rhymes with Farms Gist). I tend to do research on whomever I might make a trade or sell to (e.g., on here I’ll check the quality of the person’s posts and if they have their full name in their email I might check Facebook). I know that process isn’t perfect, but it saved me today. This person that I was potentially going to make a trade with had a unique name and I found him on Facebook with a profile picture that shows him pointing a handgun at his head.

No, thank you... I won’t be partially responsible for someone getting hurt with a handgun than came from me.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    It's been a long time since I've been glad that I've check Facebook. Except for one group that revolves around baseball; I still like to talk about baseball. But Facebook in general... nah.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Rob Ski (AK Operators Union Local 47-74) said of inspecting the bore with a cartridge in the chamber... You will be facing a natural selection...

well said!

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I'm with ya...due diligence is key to protecting one's self in this crazy little thing called 'life'!
    I'm careful who I buy/sell to...it's better to be safe than sorry...even if just for the peace-of-mind value!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I check social media ANY time I deal with random members of the public. Is is ASTOUNDING what folks put out for all to see, and then are surprised that someone like me can find it.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I check social media ANY time I deal with random members of the public. Is is ASTOUNDING what folks put out for all to see, and then are surprised that someone like me can find it

Acts all smug like while secretly regretting his stint in that Romanian cross dressing Russian roulette game show back in the 80's...

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Question for the INGO family

I don’t sell weapons or trade I horde them and once a year throw all of them in the river.
    So if you sell a weapon on farm gist to a bad guy and he shoots up a bank what happens?
    I know a “guy”who sells on that site he almost makes a living doing it he is a shady dude himself, he often gets way more than market value.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    So if you sell a weapon on farm gist to a bad guy and he shoots up a bank what happens?

Hopefully the bad guy goes to prison.

If you didn't have any reason to think that he was a prohibited person (if he even was a prohibited person prior to the hypothetical bank up-shooting), then nothing happens to you.

Top Bottom