• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Anybody go today? Any reports on how the show was today?

I'm sure it was short afew tables. Gonna check it out tomorrow

I think you guys are going to be pleasantly surprised, there are more tables/vendors at this show than I have seen at any Stout Field show in the last 10 years. I haven't been to the Gunslingers shows held elsewhere, but there were vendors there this time who were new to me, as well as several who I consider old friends. I honestly figured with the other shows going on around the state this weekend that all of the shows would wind up short on vendors, but I was shocked yesterday when I was out there - it's packed! There are a couple of tables with non-gun-related flea market type stuff, but I found several good deals at the other tables on random small items (mags, ammo, and reloading stuff) and saw a couple of unusual guns that I'm going to be checking out again today - hoping to either buy or trade on them - so I'm taking a couple of pistols with me that I've begrudgingly decided I can let go (H&K VP-70z and a French Lebel 1892 revolver).

Also, it's raining now and forecast to continue all day - perfect gunshow weather!

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I just got home from there. It was a decent show. It was busy. There was a decent selection of guns, magazines and knifes.

I was mostly just looking, but I did pick up a new Kershaw knife.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Always a good show! When I said short afew tables I meant Friday evenings vendors tend to hold off til Sat.

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Pretty good show, may go back tomorrow and take my M1 carbine. A dealer offer to look at the magazine catch, you really have to smack the mag hard to get in locked in. Did pick up a ZT 0452

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Picked up some retro A1 stock bodies and misc AR lower parts. Lot of one and two table guys. Got to see Smith& Ws H&R 45/70. The thing is gorgeous. Talked to Kevin the "clip guy" and Aaron the ammo man. Always an educational experience talking to Aaron and Charlie. Thinking of going back Sunday. Couple things tugged at the wallet but didn't set the hook.

Top Bottom