• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dk598

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    You are right about the primary suspect being ****ty as his profession. It's almost laughable how we walked up into close quarters with them and demanded money. That was very strange. Clearly, he hasn't had any tactical training.

The victim that didn't get involved while his relatives were fighting the suspects on the ground is clearly a lover and not a fighter! Rough video to watch...

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Wow, that one kid didn't help at all, even near the beginning when all three of his boys were on the bad guy.

He could've absolutely smoked the second bad guy too after bad guy pushed the good guy to the ground. I wonder if he gets invited on the next trip :noway:

dk598

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    The sad thing is that the article said that they were all relatives! Red shirt guy needs a life lesson. When it hits the fan, it's all hands on deck. I'm sure that the others will "instruct" him if any future confrontations occur.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    What about blue-shirt guy? First, when they had dreadlock thug on the ground, blue-shirt was punching him in the back. There was a perfect opportunity for a curbless curbstomping! Dreadlock thug's head was already on the ground, how much easier can it get?!?

Then when thug #2 came over and knocked blue-shirt off his buddy, blue-shirt gets up out of the way and just dances around watching as thug #2 tries to get his buddy out of the skirmish. What was he expecting, a dance-off? So much fail.

In all seriousness, there is a lot to learn from this video. Situational awareness being at the top. And as red-shirt displayed, being a victim comes second nature for some sheep.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    This gives me hope for our future! Nice to know there are some in our younger generation that still have some stones.

(except for the red shirt guy, there ain't no hope for him ;) ).

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    So this is how you acquire a handgun in Florida without a background check?

Instead of losing your gun in a tragic boating accident, instead I got beat up by some college kids I was trying to rob.

I wonder if the Broward County Sheriff will offer red shirt guy a position on the force?

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    When the shirtless thug was trying to get the victim off of his buddy he was in the perfect position for someone to kick a field goal. Guaranteed to take him out of the fight.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm old and fat and would really suck at at real fight but I'm pretty sure if I was in that scuffle I would look pretty good by comparison. WOW

Top Bottom