• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Tipton is one of the shows I don't miss unless I'm sick or broke.

I'm heading out in a little while. Hoping that guy from last show brings his SP 1 Colt display.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Bummer, the SP 1 guy wasn't there. Still a good time. Bought some $12 Glock 27 mags, a $5 M14 seatbelt sling, A future project stock for a MP5. (I know, another project. But I really want a SBR MP 5). Oh, and a golf ball launcher. What can go wrong for $25 ? Resisted a $650 ish Sig P228 (90% + condition) with gray box and paperwork and both mags. Lots of one and two table dealers. One of them had an old surpus army ration in the cardboard box. The guy on you tube would eat that with gusto. (ps. he is going to die eating those WW2 rats)

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Bummer, the SP 1 guy wasn't there. Still a good time. Bought some $12 Glock 27 mags, a $5 M14 seatbelt sling, A future project stock for a MP5. (I know, another project. But I really want a SBR MP 5). Oh, and a golf ball launcher. What can go wrong for $25 ? Resisted a $650 ish Sig P228 (90% + condition) with gray box and paperwork and both mags. Lots of one and two table dealers. One of them had an old surpus army ration in the cardboard box. The guy on you tube would eat that with gusto. (ps. he is going to die eating those WW2 rats)

Thanks for the report. :yesway:

Yeah, that guy that eats those expired rations on Youtube is living on borrowed time. :):

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Went looking for a some older items that you just can't find online and found a few to bring home. Most new guns seemed to still be at post Sandy Hook prices. Still can't understand how some of those guys want msrp prices and pack the same guns to every show. Most ammo was expensive and out of date. For those who went to Tipton and Kokomo, I'd like to know if there was much difference between the two.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Went looking for a some older items that you just can't find online and found a few to bring home. Most new guns seemed to still be at post Sandy Hook prices. Still can't understand how some of those guys want msrp prices and pack the same guns to every show. Most ammo was expensive and out of date. For those who went to Tipton and Kokomo, I'd like to know if there was much difference between the two.
    Ammo prices at gun shows have always been wonkie. Guy at Tipton had Blackhills reloads priced at $15 for 50. That's 30 cents each. Blackhills makes some fine reloads. But still, Palmetto will ship new stuff to your door cheaper. Also see 9x18 Makarov at $20 for 50. Some recently sold on INGO for $10 for 50. Never understood the gun show pricing model. By the same token, did see some 6.5 Arisaka ammo for sale. It sold quickly.

Top Bottom