• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    What kind of crap customer service does this Gun Shop give... For Gods sake, he just sold more guns in one day then he did all month.. And Big Ticket guns to boot. No friendly hand shake.. No thank you sir... No "Alphie get off your ass and carry this out to the nice mans car while I call Mable in to get him some Pastries and Sodas". No boxes or bags for his guns, just toss them in the back seat....

Hell, I get better service from Falls City Firearms when I just flip off the owner as I pass by... God help me when he knows I have folding money on me...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Great scene but I sure do wish they’d put some weight in the ammo boxes. That case should have been closer to 70lbs than the maybe 5lbs that it looked to be. BTW, the same thing bothered me at the end of ‘Kelly’s Heros’ when they are first grabbing cases of gold bars in obviously empty boxes.

But, good scene none the less.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Finally a movie that doesn't glorify the Barrows and Bonnie Parker. Especially after the historically absurd Arthur Penn film of 1967.

Some people in that era just needed to be put down.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Finally a movie that doesn't glorify the Barrows and Bonnie Parker. Especially after the historically absurd Arthur Penn film of 1967.

Some people in that era just needed to be put down.

Absolutely right. They were serial killers. They had a little support in post-Depression America, but that was it.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Wow, I know what I'm watching tomorrow. To walk out of a gun store unmolested with a stock Tommy AND a BAR? I would seriously consider giving up redheads, :rockwoot:

Top Bottom