• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I haven't posted in a while, figured I'd start back with this bit of news.

SMYRNA, GA—April 8, 2019—GLOCK, Inc., a leading innovator and global manufacturer of firearms, today announced its new spokesperson—legendary world champion martial artist, actor, producer, philanthropist and entrepreneur Chuck Norris.

As a company driven by a commitment to perfection, relentless innovation and disciplined precision, GLOCK was seeking a spokesperson that exemplifies the same characteristics and principles. The parallels between GLOCK and Norris deliver an authentic, fun and legendary alignment of brands.

“Chuck Norris revolutionized and ushered martial arts into the American mainstream just like GLOCK revolutionized firearms by inventing and commercializing polymer-based pistols and the SAFE ACTION® System” said Josh Dorsey, Vice President of GLOCK, Inc. “Having him represent the GLOCK brand brings two iconic names together that are mutually committed to perfection and their fan base. We couldn’t be more excited about this partnership.”

The collaboration will include traditional, digital and social campaigns as well as public appearances, the first being at the NRA Annual Conference in Indianapolis April 26-27, 2019.

“I’m honored to partner with this world-renowned brand,” said Norris. “The values that I have built my life and brand on—tough, real, constant and powerful—are echoed in everything that GLOCK does and creates. Let me put it this way, if I ever decided to go into firearms, there would be no point—I would just be recreating what GLOCK has already built. The only thing that would change is the name.”

More details at: https://us.glock.com/en/press-release/news-page/chuck

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'm waiting for all the :chuck: meme's!

I can see them now..."Chuck killed 125 men with Glock, then he started firing!"

"Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his Glock."

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I wish somebody would make a striker fired polymer Browning hi power in the exact form factor (minus the safety lever) of the original, with of course the reliability of a Glock.

I’ll have to speak to Chuck about this at the NRA meeting in Indy.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's an odd choice since it's probably the only person in the country that doesn't need a gun for protection.

giphy.gif

LCfCJbr.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
      giphy.gif
      730 KB · Views: 11
    Top Bottom