• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    If your organization, club, or scout group can sponsor a youngster, now is your chance. I have sponsored one out of my own pocket for several years now, and my son's business does the same, one that just needs to get away from a less than desirable home life. Have a LEO who contacts a school official, and they go over a good student who just needs a break. Go here to find out about the camp. icoo.com/

Selfpreservation

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Central
    If your organization, club, or scout group can sponsor a youngster, now is your chance. I have sponsored one out of my own pocket for several years now, and my son's business does the same, one that just needs to get away from a less than desirable home life. Have a LEO who contacts a school official, and they go over a good student who just needs a break. Go here to find out about the camp. icoo.com/

Karl Kelley was my wife's uncle. This camp is a wonderful experience for kids! Thank you for sharing.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Both of my youngest boys went 5 years ago. They both say it was one of the best things they've ever done! We still sit back and talk about it at times.

Top Bottom