All of the guns in Indy...are the numbers in yet?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    With all of those guns in Indy this week, the violence numbers must be through the roof. We keep being told that more guns mean more crime by the anti 2A groups. Let's see a comparison with the NRA show and some of the other events held in Indy. Has to be much worse...right?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Well, there was that phone thrown near the president. Of course, I don't think that too many anti-gunners would consider anything negative towards Trump as a problem.

Rickshaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    A friend and I went to the convention Saturday. Had a great time. One topic we discussed was the number of people carrying a firearm and the civility of the crowd. You never see that addressed in the news. Just does not fit the narrative.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A friend and I went to the convention Saturday. Had a great time. One topic we discussed was the number of people carrying a firearm and the civility of the crowd. You never see that addressed in the news. Just does not fit the narrative.

And most of those who would do nefarious things avoid those groups.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    IMPD did a fantastic job this weekend. All of the LEO agencies that contributed did.
    Also A+ to the Secret Service for #1 keeping our awesome President & Vice President and their Families and staff safe but also for being truly kind and for really getting all of those people screened and in so fast. WOW. Its amazing to see what they do.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am unaware of any arrests at this time.

Did everyone see all the USSS Saturday AM walking the exhibit hall? I thought Pence had stayed at the Columbia Club but Gunsite's COO Ken Campbell told me that Don Jr. was talking to buddies in the Exhibit Hall.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I had booth duty on Friday PM. I was very distressed when several of our members (and NRA members from out of state) advised that the media reported the police as saying that out of staters could not carry at NRAAM.

Anyone have anything on this, or was I the victim of grade school game telephone?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    First, was there all day Friday. I was in the safest place in the nation.

In regards to the media, telephone game or just not listening (as opposed to hearing). My wife informed me that everyone attending the meeting "had to have their gun deactivated". I tried to explain that related to the floor displays, but was of course corrected that I was wrong, since she had heard it on the news...

My first NRAAM. So enjoyable!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

In regards to the media, telephone game or just not listening (as opposed to hearing). My wife informed me that everyone attending the meeting "had to have their gun deactivated". I tried to explain that related to the floor displays, but was of course corrected that I was wrong, since she had heard it on the news...

Heard it on the news......and believed it.....:laugh6:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Heard it on the news......and believed it.....:laugh6:

No, he DIDN'T argue with the wife and SURVIVED ! +1 for burger King.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...gun-carry-laws-what-you-need-know/3495339002/

https://www.nraam.org/attend/firearms-policy/

Though it's probably a war not worth winning.

Top Bottom