• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    In the Glock booth at NRAAM, they had a tricked out G26 she used in the movie along with two of the guns Keanu used in JW2. I thought that was pretty cool.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    MV5BYzVmMDIyMjYtZjg4Yy00N2QzLTk1OWItYzcwZGZiNGJmZDkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg5Njk2ODE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1541,1000_AL_.jpg

Things must be rough over at Taran Tactical.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Saw her big damn action sequence in the movie tonight. It was...yeah, it was pretty awesome. She clearly worked her ass off to be able to do it and look convincing. There's a tendency for Hollywood to do a bunch of crazy flipping **** with camera tricks to make up for the unbelievability of a little twig of an actress hitting a grown man, and there's a little bit of that, but her stuff was fairly grounded and convincing. As pointed out, she is not 20 years old anymore, and what she learned how to do for this movie is VERY impressive.

Also, dude, there are horse kills in this movie.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Saw her big damn action sequence in the movie tonight. It was...yeah, it was pretty awesome. She clearly worked her ass off to be able to do it and look convincing. There's a tendency for Hollywood to do a bunch of crazy flipping **** with camera tricks to make up for the unbelievability of a little twig of an actress hitting a grown man, and there's a little bit of that, but her stuff was fairly grounded and convincing. As pointed out, she is not 20 years old anymore, and what she learned how to do for this movie is VERY impressive.

Also, dude, there are horse kills in this movie.

I went last night and saw it at a special showing. There were only eight of us in the theater. She was quite good in it, but so was the horse.

I liked the movie a lot.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Agreed. She may have been before but I have a feeling that may have changed a little.

Dont count on it. Lots of folks think that guns are fine in the field or at the range, but have no place in polite society. (outside of the hands of LEO)

Top Bottom