• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Watching Military Arms Channel's video on the CZ 7.62x39 bolt action and noticed Tim's shirt.

It says..

SERIOUSLY
    INCOMPETENT
    GUNMAKER
    "To hell with reliability"

I have no issues with Sig and I know how Tim trashed the P365 when it first came out.

I just thought it was funny.

Shirt.

SIG_T-shirt_Black_MAC051_1800x.jpg

Looks like you can get them here. https://www.forgedfromfreedom.com/products/seriously-incompetent-gunmaker-t-shirt

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Give me a break! Seriously? Really? What Bravo Sierra. Lots and lots of PD all over use Sigs. The US Military adopted Sigs after a heated competition. Peace. Out.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It’s been pretty well known that MAC is not a fan of Sigs from his personal experience with them.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Opinions are like noses, everyone has one. MAC is entitled to his but I'll watch reviewers with more of an open mind.

Honestly, I think the shirt is kind of a joke. MAC, in my opinion, is one of the least biased reviewers on YT. If the gun has issues, he says so.

Again, just my :twocents:

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    It was popular to bash sig around the p365. MAC took advantage of that to make a meme shirt. I’m sure he made lots of money off it. It’s the American dream.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think he has been at war with the Sig people since the review he did on I think it was the Sig Legion? He was pushing some Rex or some gun I never heard of over it. Some of the Sig people were saying he was some how involved in sales of the other gun.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I don’t think M.A.C. Hates SIG ?
    I wanna be like him when I grow up what’s does he make off the YouTube’s ?
    I could do a video a day and visit Indiana ranges and let INGO members shoot crap that the companies send me with free ammo of course!
    Then attend classes and tell you all about them !
    Man just thought of idea get me a hot chick as my “assistant” have her wear short shorts and stuff!!!!

I wonder If a crowd fund thing would get me started ?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    My experience with more modern sig firearms has been less than positive, especially for the price point. But hey if people like it, enjoy.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I'm pretty sure he's had multiple moderns Sigs that have let him down. I remember the non AR rifles in particular.

Let's face it. Quite a few new Sig's aren't like ok'd Sig's.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Give me a break! Seriously? Really? What Bravo Sierra. Lots and lots of PD all over use Sigs. The US Military adopted Sigs after a heated competition. Peace. Out.
    Yep that company, the one that submitted a potentially deadly deficient gun for trials, but “fixed” the military version, and allows John Q. Public to send in their trash pistol for a “voluntary upgrade “ to keep the POS from firing when dropped, coincidentally, the same company that dropped the Sig 556, and 556R into the public so they could spend thousands of dollars QC’ing them for Sig, so Sig would know how to make them work in the Gen2 models, or the P290 that had to become the 290RS because it wouldn’t ignite primers reliably, or the....I won’t own a 320 nor a 365, but had all three of the others, simply ****ing JUNK! So no, not BS. P220, P225, P226, P228, P229, P230, P232, P210, P239. Legacy Sig pistols, the only thing they’ve done right. Oh and some variants of the M400 seem to work as intended as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep that company, the one that submitted a potentially deadly deficient gun for trials, but “fixed” the military version, and allows John Q. Public to send in their trash pistol for a “voluntary upgrade “ to keep the POS from firing when dropped, coincidentally, the same company that dropped the Sig 556, and 556R into the public so they could spend thousands of dollars QC’ing them for Sig, so Sig would know how to make them work in the Gen2 models, or the P290 that had to become the 290RS because it wouldn’t ignite primers reliably, or the....I won’t own a 320 nor a 365, but had all three of the others, simply ****ing JUNK! So no, not BS. P220, P225, P226, P228, P229, P230, P232, P210, P239. Legacy Sig pistols, the only thing they’ve done right. Oh and some variants of the M400 seem to work as intended as well.

No Sig no way no time ever.
    Nope. Not gonna happen.
    But hey this is just me.
    If you have one and you Like it run it.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I don't care how well you know him, and how "unbiased" you think his reviews are, it is inappropriate for an "unbiased" reviewer to wear that shirt, no matter what he thinks, even if it is based on lots of data.

You lose the unbiased label when you do that, especially if he is making money off of the shirts (someone alluded to that, not sure if that is true).

Yes, he is entitled to his opinion, I get all of that... Still, as a reviewer, you need to at least keep the impression of unbiasedness.

My 2 cents.

Top Bottom