• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Saw the clip of this on TV last night. Even my wife scoffed at the garbage this goof spewed out. How in the H%#@ did he get two terms in the White House?

Unrelated: Recently at a book store I picked up Michelle's book and opened to a random page. I read two sentences of BS where she was writing about Republicans stopping Obama from creating jobs. In the picture section there's a picture of her father's Buick Electra. She writes how they called it a "deuce and a quarter". Well dummy, so did the rest of the world. Her father was a precinct captain in Chicago who ostensibly worked as a bridge tender. Word is he rarely if ever showed up for work. Great he could afford a new Buick. Rant off.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Saw the clip of this on TV last night. Even my wife scoffed at the garbage this goof spewed out. How in the H%#@ did he get two terms in the White House?

Tell the idiots what they want to hear. Doesn't matter that it's all fantasy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Unrelated: Recently at a book store I picked up Michelle's book and opened to a random page. I read two sentences of BS where she was writing about Republicans stopping Obama from creating jobs. In the picture section there's a picture of her father's Buick Electra. She writes how they called it a "deuce and a quarter". Well dummy, so did the rest of the world. Her father was a precinct captain in Chicago who ostensibly worked as a bridge tender. Word is he rarely if ever showed up for work. Great he could afford a new Buick. Rant off.

He got the 2 terms through manipulation and a lazy, ill informed electorate.
    Free **** man. Gimme the free ****.

When dip**** had his rally's here in indy some of the exit interviews were informative.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    what is the difference between this and any other topic/issue [STRIKE]he [/STRIKE] most any politician spews from his pie hole. Lies lies lies and mis-direction.

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Gun control & politics is built on lies. It's literally all the gun grabbers have.

FTFY.

I'm in the belief that most anyone who wants to be a politician these days should not have the job. Most anyone that willingly subjects themselves to that nonsense has something wrong with them these days, which is sad. We should draft our representatives and political office holders. We would get better folks.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Wasn't Obama quoted as saying "a lie told often enough and loudly enough becomes the truth" or something to that effect.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    For a marxist I would bet he's pulling in pretty good money just for talking. Maybe he would seem less of a hypocrite if he gave 95% of his income and assets to charities or the government.

Top Bottom