• ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Columbus Gun Show, June 8 & 9

Straight Shooter Enterprises is having a Gun and Knife Show this weekend, June 8th & 9th, in Columbus.

Bartholomew County Fairgrounds Community Building
    750 West 200 South (Just off Hwy. 11 south of town)

Hours: Saturday 9:00 to 5:00, Sunday 9:00 to 3:00

Admission $6, children 12 and under free.
    Free parking.

Venue is air conditioned.

Last edited:

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I like how your dates look in the heading ... Reminds me of that "Coexist" sticker..

coexistforchorus.0.0.jpg

um ... your not going artistic and subliminal on us here..

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Real good show, lots of Mil surp.. There was a guy there that others called "The Professor" and "Herr Doktor" was loaded with guns. 2 vz 24s, 5 Turk Mausers, Enfields, 5 Mosin Carbines and 3 long rifles. Lots more... There was a lot of 8mm ammo.. It was like the Old days of shows.. Was buying bags of Turk 8mm 50 rounds for 10 dollars and lots of Bandoliers of 8mm turk.. Again it was like the old days of shows.. Lots of others had older guns.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Went fairly early Saturday. Saw a couple very early Colt marked bayonets for $150 each. (not green scales but real deal Colt 1960s era). Got to talk to Mike and drool over the high dollar Colt and S&W guys stuff.

Some friends of Nyle (Trail Dust Surplus) were there helping to sell off some inventory. Nice guys for helping his family out.

If you go via I 65, give yourself plenty of time. Down to one lane each way.

boatswainsmate

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 20, 2014
    Howard County
    Went fairly early Saturday. Saw a couple very early Colt marked bayonets for $150 each. (not green scales but real deal Colt 1960s era). Got to talk to Mike and drool over the high dollar Colt and S&W guys stuff.

Some friends of Nyle (Trail Dust Surplus) were there helping to sell off some inventory. Nice guys for helping his family out.

If you go via I 65, give yourself plenty of time. Down to one lane each way.
    Thanks

Top Bottom