• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I had this posted in the black powder sub forum, but no response.
    We'll try here.

Who's at Friendship? We're just about.4.spots North of the Memphis mafia cabin right on the road. Off and on rain has kept us off of the woods walk, but the primitive range was open.*

Between the weather and the fee hikes, it was not crowded at all. I found a nice old Scott & sons shotgun reasonably priced. And a very reasonably priced small caliber powder flask. LOL. Oh, and a lead hammer. To match my intellect.*

Got to have nice visit with cousin Carlton, away from lodge or a funeral, for a change. And spent a couple of great days with the fabulous Johnston boys, and their chef, Mark. Boy, do we eat good.*

So, anyone else here? How's your experience?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Hoping to go next weekend, with my son. We recently found an underhammer action, and we want to put together a buggy rifle or something like that...

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    It cleared up enough to get several hours of shooting in this afternoon. I went way past getting my money's worth out of a 50 cent practice target, and Greg Johnston had two matches that he was pretty happy with. And then it rained all evening... Boo rain.

steif

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Where is a good place to park? I would like to go to the shoot side, but just can't manage a long walk anymore..

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    There are actually parking spaces on the line. They've doubled the shooters' registration fee to 50 bucks. That and the weather is killing them on fee paying shooters. I guess some folks have to learn the hard way.

Top Bottom