• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Looking for a shooting range with at least 3200 yards within 20 minutes of Indy. I know other members need to care for the property but I want to pay only to shoot and other people can work on the property. Maximum $60 annual fee, I don’t care if the others pay only $25 plus take care of property, I only want to shoot. I don’t have time for workdays, doing events, working on property, mowing, training, etc. Also, the range must have bathrooms, gated community and other amenities like indoor plumbing. Free training classes are nice, but not required. Prefer somewhere that has at a MINIMUM ten benches at 2200 yards. So SICK of coming to ranges to find both benches taken. FULL AUTO AND 50 BMG NON NEGOTIABLE. And I like big targets. Thank you.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Finding anyplace that close to the city with the yardage you are seeking is just not going to happen. Urban sprawl has crept across the land.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Looking for a shooting range with at least 3200 yards within 20 minutes of Indy. I know other members need to care for the property but I want to pay only to shoot and other people can work on the property. Maximum $60 annual fee, I don’t care if the others pay only $25 plus take care of property, I only want to shoot. I don’t have time for workdays, doing events, working on property, mowing, training, etc. Also, the range must have bathrooms, gated community and other amenities like indoor plumbing. Free training classes are nice, but not required. Prefer somewhere that has at a MINIMUM ten benches at 2200 yards. So SICK of coming to ranges to find both benches taken. FULL AUTO AND 50 BMG NON NEGOTIABLE. And I like big targets. Thank you.

As soon as I get my first monthly $3 paycheck from the Triumph Oil Company of Madagascar, I shall build such a place. You can't be a member though. Only people who make $3 million per month will be allowed.

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I can't tell if this is serious or not. So I will treat it as such till I figure out if it is or not.

A range in the $60 rate is going to be hard to find. The cheapest I have seen in the area is $100 per year, and that is about an hour from Indy, depending on where you live in the area.

A range with almost 2 miles of lane is going to be tough close to Indy. I think you are going to be looking beyond 20 minutes of Indy.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Is it a birdie if you can get the golf ball while it’s in flight?

I'm pretty sure that's how you play golf. Just be careful, if you miss it's a bogey and they seem to get very angry. Also duck hunting isn't allowed on MOST courses, unless you suppress your shotty

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ryandeleeuw340
    Top Bottom