Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Premium Case Lube

User Info Menu

Looking for shooting range other people take care of with no requirements

Looking for a shooting range with at least 3200 yards within 20 minutes of Indy. I know other members need to care for the property but I want to pay only to shoot and other people can work on the property. Maximum $60 annual fee, I donít care if the others pay only $25 plus take care of property, I only want to shoot. I donít have time for workdays, doing events, working on property, mowing, training, etc. Also, the range must have bathrooms, gated community and other amenities like indoor plumbing. Free training classes are nice, but not required. Prefer somewhere that has at a MINIMUM ten benches at 2200 yards. So SICK of coming to ranges to find both benches taken. FULL AUTO AND 50 BMG NON NEGOTIABLE. And I like big targets. Thank you.
    Last edited by BadBrassSauce.com; 06-17-2019 at 22:31.
    Premium case lube made in Fishers, Indiana.
    Now offering annealing services.
    www.Facebook.com/BadBrassSauce
    www.BadBrassSauce.com

User Info Menu

You probably need to buy some land, build a range, and have someone else ďtake careĒ of it for you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chenowethpm View Post
    You probably need to buy some land, build a range, and have someone else ďtake careĒ of it for you.
    Yup.
    Just call me lollipop.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Finding anyplace that close to the city with the yardage you are seeking is just not going to happen. Urban sprawl has crept across the land.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Purple? ::

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

I would have welcomed him at our range but he didnít mentioned bringing unapproved targets to leave on site half destroyed. Donít see him as a fit for us.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Usmccookie View Post
    Purple? ::
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Which is why in a post-apocalyptic world, never, ever let screenwriters have any input on security, strategery, or tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinchaser View Post
    Try and comprehend when I post here and LEARN!

Assault is a behavior, not a device.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by goodcat View Post
    Looking for a shooting range with at least 3200 yards within 20 minutes of Indy. I know other members need to care for the property but I want to pay only to shoot and other people can work on the property. Maximum $60 annual fee, I donít care if the others pay only $25 plus take care of property, I only want to shoot. I donít have time for workdays, doing events, working on property, mowing, training, etc. Also, the range must have bathrooms, gated community and other amenities like indoor plumbing. Free training classes are nice, but not required. Prefer somewhere that has at a MINIMUM ten benches at 2200 yards. So SICK of coming to ranges to find both benches taken. FULL AUTO AND 50 BMG NON NEGOTIABLE. And I like big targets. Thank you.

As soon as I get my first monthly $3 paycheck from the Triumph Oil Company of Madagascar, I shall build such a place. You can't be a member though. Only people who make $3 million per month will be allowed.
    Last edited by rhino; 06-18-2019 at 15:02.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

I can't tell if this is serious or not. So I will treat it as such till I figure out if it is or not.

A range in the $60 rate is going to be hard to find. The cheapest I have seen in the area is $100 per year, and that is about an hour from Indy, depending on where you live in the area.

A range with almost 2 miles of lane is going to be tough close to Indy. I think you are going to be looking beyond 20 minutes of Indy.

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Well, there's the whole east side....
    I hear They call him Flipper. Yes... yes, I'm serious.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast