• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    That's a lot of boolits that have to come back down out of the sky. I would not like to be down range, wherever that turned out to be.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I don't know what the celebration was about but hopefully they did announcements and presentations beforehand.
    Audio from the crowd during announcements: "Huh, what did he say?" "What?" "Are they saying something?" "Dad, when will my ears stop ringing?"

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I don't know what the celebration was about but hopefully they did announcements and presentations beforehand.
    Audio from the crowd during announcements: "Huh, what did he say?" "What?" "Are they saying something?" "Dad, when will my ears stop ringing?"

It was a wedding, I did not even think of that, I just assumed that everyone had proper hearing & eye protection..

I can see the wedding invitations, "Bring your own gun, ammo provided..."

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Well I know there are a few safety issues..,, but once you get past that.. It is a stunning visual..

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9wjjE_1560793249

2 thoughts.. I hope some of those ghutras use Kevlar and I love some of the old geezers in the crowd that are not intimidated by that fancy new fast shooting guns and carry the Mausers.

Considering that came from LiveLeak, there are plenty of other videos showing the consequences of recklessly shooting automatic weapons at Islamic gatherings.

Xrage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2014
    NWI
    That is absolute insanity, with that many rounds going up someones bound to get hit when they come down.

Top Bottom