Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

There is a plate rack in the front pistol only Bay also.

I have grandkids that are having a ball going down there and shooting 22s.

The back fence is 346?
    Cool

I enjoy my time down there.
    You can make excuses or you can make ready.

User Info Menu

Best gun money I've ever spent. It has come a long way from a single range that was basically a clearing in the forest. Sure beat the wild west show that was Atterbury. (can never spell that)
    Laser eyed dog has mellowed (Daughters "hair missile")and cat is alive and well.

User Info Menu

Indeed. Absolutely beautiful day at the Martinsville range yesterday afternoon.
    300 rds of 9mm and 300 of .223.
    One other guy on the whole range. 👍
    You can make excuses or you can make ready.

User Info Menu

I like it there and am forever grateful that I was given a membership.

I have noticed that it seems to be getting busier. I wonder if people have decided to shoot more or if the more recent members are more active than the "old guard" that have been members for a long time.

I've been there on Saturday or Sunday morning on several occasions this season where every range had shooters including the clay's range.

Good to see people using the club. Hope it doesn't get too busy.
    Outlier

User Info Menu

I'm fortunate enough to have every other Friday off, so I try and take advantage of that and get down there every once in awhile. Usually not too busy on a weekday. Went on Columbus Day last week, and it was deserted at first. Saw a couple more people show up while we were there, but that was about it. Maybe 4 or 5 people total (including indy1919a4 and me).

Marksman

User Info Menu

Out of curiosity, has much is dues? Thanks in advance.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye7br View Post
    Out of curiosity, has much is dues? Thanks in advance.
    I can't remember, I'd have to check. They will be due soon again. I do know this, they are too low for what you get. Shh...don't tell the board.

Though I would pay more to help keep it nice. Actually, I'd like to get on the board.
    Outlier

User Info Menu

Dues are $125 per year for existing members. If you can get in (membership is capped at 500 members), then it would be the $125 plus a one time fee for your gate pass of $50. As gregkl said, well worth it for the facility's amenities.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2