• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    No, Jenkins is the top tier blue label retailer. I believe Beech Grove Firearms is also a blue label dealer, and depending on how far south you go, Kieslers is a top tier blue label dealer as well.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Store is up and running for sure. I picked up a G45 there on Monday.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Apparently not. I called the Indy store shortly after starting this thread and as nice as the ladies there are, they have nothing to do with the website and could not provide any info on it.

They did email me the blue label price list but it doesn't have any of the newer models listed...so a phone call is the way to get info on any specific model we may be interested in.

Awan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2015
    Boone County
    The last time I was there, they said their internet guy quit and they had not hired anyone to work on the website. This was about a year ago (2019).

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I was just there last week, talked with Greta, Veterans Blue Label program is the same as last year Memorial Day to Veterans Day, bring your DD-214 or whatever you need,
    No word on if they will have a Glock Day this year, NOW, all they had on display was:
    Gen 4 Glocks 26/27/29
    Gen 5 Glocks 17/19
    One Glock 43X.

That was it.
    Now you know.

Top Bottom