• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    I went by there the other day, I saw the store was blank. I didn’t know if they moved, or had gone out of business. I was Just kind of curious if anybody knew?

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I was never in the one on E Washington St so I don't know if they are open or not. However, Indy Army Navy at 21st & Arlington is still in business. Bought a lot of camping & misc goodies in there over the years

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have to go through the area tomorrow evening. If I think about it I'll take the slight detour and see what the sign says.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Mike's adult daughter died a week or so of cancer. They are having a memorial next week. Wouldn't surprise me if they were closed recently in preps for that.

Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I'm sure that is what is going on. Here is the sign.

YOJMZlx.jpg

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    They are. The ones we took delivery of a few months ago are the last of them. We are going to Chargers come September.

Well they will probably be going to chargers in September but they may not get around to getting them issued out until March or April lol. You know how it goes man, someone will forget to order laptop stands or light bars or consoles and they will have to let the new cars sit. I wish I were joking...ok maybe a tad bit of sarcasm but not much. I've seen all those scenarios over the years

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Way to Denny another thread Denny... seriously though, prayers for the family. The shop has always been a decent stop, some bargains to be found there, decent prices on knives, flashlights and little incidentals. They have lots of Army and USMC surplus.

And I drive a new Interceptor sedan - I miss my Vic. I can't get the seat back far enough and it hurts my knees and locks up my legs. Heck, I'd even take my old Impala back.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I'm sure it was. I was told just last wek that there was still 76 cars sitting over there waiting to have equipment installed and get issued

Oh there are, I saw them yesterday. Supposedly we are going to start farming out equipment installation to a private company out of Lafayette before the end of July, and they claim to be able to build 12+ per week.

Top Bottom