Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

What happens with the Bullets in Back Pocket after being hit with a Taser

Sure did give him a lot of warnings to get on his knees before the officer tased him!

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/949109023688634368/pu/vid/1280x720/04WCi3g3_pmAtBgk.mp4
    Si vos peto pacis , instruo pro bellum

User Info Menu

So he had a firearm in his back pocket, and the tasing caused it to fire? I really need an expanded explanation of this. Since the rounds went off sequentially it would seem they were ignited mechanically as opposed to all going off at once due to electricity.

OK, watched it again and I had missed that he drew the pistol which instigated the tasing. I guess muscle spasms caused the trigger to be pulled.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Are shotguns not used much in police work these days? It would seem that between the three responding officers I would think somebody would be pointing one at that guy and cap him as soon as he started firing.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Waiting for someone to come along and tell me that he just trying to comply and the cops executed him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Not real good judgement to draw your pistol with three armed officers waiting.

Expert

User Info Menu

I counted about 15 rounds by the police.
    He was still kicking and yelling.
    Where the H-LL did all those shots go.
    OR he is a man of steel.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Jones 5 2002 View Post
    OR he is a man of steel.
    While I do not know the specific answer to your question the shots could have been center mass and still not ceased movement of the suspect in that time frame.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Jones 5 2002 View Post
    OR he is a man of steel.
    He is definitely down.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

The first officer holsters the taser and fires six shots. One hits the wall just above the downed man. I assume the other five hit him.

User Info Menu

Bad decision day for the perp. The rounds definitely went off in the weapon...as he pulled the trigger.

Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast