16.1 KB · Views: 1,398

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha

Armslist is truly entertaining. I get good belly laughs out of some of the listing prices on there. But this one....

Bet he inspects the next gun before letting buddy drive away with the money!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Ouch LJ, I think I know what you'd do if you got your hands on this Oxygen Thief.

Buyer beware on Armslist, I recently saw a nice deal on a $300 Glock-42 .380, I asked where the pistol was at, and got a response that payment would have to be made, how was payment going to be made etc, etc.
    I revisited the Armslist ad and thought it was being sold in INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA, but the ad said INDIANA,INDIANA.
    Sucker scam for sure.

You find him shoot his eye out.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just another reason not to use Armslist. Sure many find deals on there but the idiots/scammers/thieves and villains are in large supply. I have no trouble finding about anything I want and need locally.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    That is one place that is infested with mouth breathers!! Steer clear of armslist. I have a few guys that I have dealt with on there that I would trust and I keep their numbers in my phone. Talk to good guys, get a pool of good references. Other than that, stay away.!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That is one place that is infested with mouth breathers!! Steer clear of armslist. I have a few guys that I have dealt with on there that I would trust and I keep their numbers in my phone. Talk to good guys, get a pool of good references. Other than that, stay away.!!

If you are going to be involved in this hobby/passion building a circle of trusted people is the key. If you do this then you have all of their circles as well. Maybe not directly but if you put out a feeler for a specific piece you will most likely find one.
    Some folks have to use the bigger sites due to the level of involvement. Older collectibles etc.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    If you are going to be involved in this hobby/passion building a circle of trusted people is the key. If you do this then you have all of their circles as well. Maybe not directly but if you put out a feeler for a specific piece you will most likely find one.
    Some folks have to use the bigger sites due to the level of involvement. Older collectibles etc.

I absolutely agree with you.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    It’s not any different than Craigslist. Be aware and be cautious and you will be fine.

The worst experiences I’ve had with it are lowball offers and irritated people when you decline their offers. Otherwise every transaction has been smooth sailing. I’ve had similar experiences with the classifieds here.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    It’s not any different than Craigslist. Be aware and be cautious and you will be fine.

The worst experiences I’ve had with it are lowball offers and irritated people when you decline their offers. Otherwise every transaction has been smooth sailing. I’ve had similar experiences with the classifieds here.
    I must have been having a good streak on INGO. I’ve never had a bad transaction or conversation over buying or selling. I’ve had numerous negatives with armslist. And it’s like you said, lowball offers, negative emails, and one felon attempted purchase. I think this goes back to what Church was saying, get some resources and feed from that.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I bought the .380 42 when it first came out - before I knew the 43 was coming out... I've aways wanted to sell the .380 to get the 9, but truly the .380 is a nice little gun. The other day I considered trading it, and was offered about $200 on a trade at a legitimate LGS, so you should have no issue locally finding a 43....

No - I'm not interested in selling mine..

Ouch LJ, I think I know what you'd do if you got your hands on this Oxygen Thief.

Buyer beware on Armslist, I recently saw a nice deal on a $300 Glock-42 .380, I asked where the pistol was at, and got a response that payment would have to be made, how was payment going to be made etc, etc.
    I revisited the Armslist ad and thought it was being sold in INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA, but the ad said INDIANA,INDIANA.
    Sucker scam for sure.

You find him shoot his eye out.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I must have been having a good streak on INGO. I’ve never had a bad transaction or conversation over buying or selling. I’ve had numerous negatives with armslist. And it’s like you said, lowball offers, negative emails, and one felon attempted purchase. I think this goes back to what Church was saying, get some resources and feed from that.

I haven’t had a bad experience with INGO, I’ve had the same low ball offers and people who weren’t happy I didn’t like their trades/offers. Every site has the similar jacksoffs. Everyone that I’ve actually met from both sites have been wonderful.

Goes back to the fool and their money.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I prefer INGO over Armslist.
    However, I did buy my AR there. This was a FTF meeting in Greenwood, IN at a public location.
    Everything went fine. Just do your homework.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Well YUP my friend if you ever do want to sell the G-42 (I got one from another Deputy off Armslist that same week), Please LMK, I think I can sneak one more into the house.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I guess he couldnt find a set of balls to buy? That ad is a real winner.

The AR bit at the end was REALLY entertaining.

Top Bottom