• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Officer Patrick Curran arrived and over the next few minutes, four more loaded weapons were collected by the magnet including a .40 caliber Glock handgun which the manufacturer says is best for long distance shooting situations; a Colt Cobra, a lightweight, double-action short-barrelled revolver; an unknown revolver with significant corrosion; and another corroded unknown semi-automatic handgun which appeared to be a small caliber sport shooting gun.

I would have called that a good day of fishing!

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    The Boston Globe had another version of the story. More pictures less text.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...llings-pond/CFssqPKRQN5t8Zm1Eh3xJN/story.html

It wasn't a long slide 40 after all. I'm going to have to rethink one of those long range Glocks! Both revolvers were snubbies and the Uzi wasn't the full size version that was pictured in the Yahoo story. It was all compact and short-barreled stuff.

I would say that I'm going magnet shopping now but based on my luck I could spend the rest of my life trollin' lake bottoms and rivers and never come up with anything like that.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    makes me wonder if theres a table with 4 or 5 fat guys (with a middle name of "the" or "no") asking if "this will come back to us?"...you know...vinnie "the nose", or mac "the knife" or Charlie "no chin" or possibly Vincenzo "no toes" and some type of mafia last name, like caopne, gigante, or Luciano

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    makes me wonder if theres a table with 4 or 5 fat guys (with a middle name of "the" or "no") asking if "this will come back to us?"...you know...vinnie "the nose", or mac "the knife" or Charlie "no chin" or possibly Vincenzo "no toes" and some type of mafia last name, like caopne, gigante, or Luciano

Big Vinnie and Fat Tony said they have no comment. :):

Top Bottom